Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OHHHHH. Edens going to be apart from Lloyd for a few days so it seems? He is apparently going raving New Year’s Day and Eden is going away with her family for a few days so she said in her eat with me

The way she eats really infuriates me, why does she need to bite the fork with every bite? Her mouth is big enough to fit food in.

Yasmin said on her story how she was meant to be going home the 27th but then said how Lee only gets two weeks off a year and he wants to spend as much time as possible with Wolf which is understandable and the next thing is that Yasmin, Lee and Wolf are meeting up with Charlotte, her family, Dan Spragg, Chloe, Adam and etc.. I’m not being funny but if that was me, I’d be fuming with Yasmin.. apparently Yasmin is meeting up with them tomorrow and going out for a meal with them all on Saturday too. They’ve hired out a restaurant bottom floor cellar for them all. Me personally, I’d be quite fuming that my sister can’t come and see her family at this special time of year but can go out with friends? The same friend who has a past with Eden.. but each to their own.. if I was Chloe, I personally couldn’t sit in the same room as the sister of someone who tried to wreck my relationship and be a home wrecker. I know they’ve all probably apologised etc but nah, that ain’t on.
I'd imagine it's just because they are going to Wales and that's where she lives so I'd imagine it'll just be a meet up for few hours thing

Could someone catch me up on what happened between Eden and Chloe please?
Basically Dan Spragg is with Chloe but it was rumoured that Eden and Dan was sexting each other behind Chloe’s back. Dan was telling Eden he was going to leave Chloe for her etc.. Chloe found out

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Lee isn't happy having their son around a complete stranger they know nothing about.is there a reason Lloyd doesn't have anything to do with his family? Maybe Charlotte invited yaz as she definitely wasn't mentioned when Dan was first arranging it

Reactions: 5
Basically Dan Spragg is with Chloe but it was rumoured that Eden and Dan was sexting each other behind Chloe’s back. Dan was telling Eden he was going to leave Chloe for her etc.. Chloe found out
I wish I saw all this unravel 😂 how did chloe even find out and did she ever pull Eden about it. I could imagine Eden being smug about it, then being bitter he didn’t actually leave chloe 😂

I wish I saw all this unravel 😂 how did chloe even find out and did she ever pull Eden about it. I could imagine Eden being smug about it, then being bitter he didn’t actually leave chloe 😂
Chloe found messages I think? Chloe ended up with a broken hand from punching the wall when she found out. Eden acted like she was heartbroken and had done nothing wrong. Said she wasn’t going todiscuss it then of course discussed it numerous times on lives. She’d send her fans into Dan’s lives to ask why she was blocked and if they could resolve it and Chloe kept asking her to leave it. Eventually she dropped it and it wasn’t mentioned again.

Reactions: 1
Chloe found messages I think? Chloe ended up with a broken hand from punching the wall when she found out. Eden acted like she was heartbroken and had done nothing wrong. Said she wasn’t going todiscuss it then of course discussed it numerous times on lives. She’d send her fans into Dan’s lives to ask why she was blocked and if they could resolve it and Chloe kept asking her to leave it. Eventually she dropped it and it wasn’t mentioned again.
23rd of June 2020 she found out. If I remember rightly, Dan and Eden were messaging through first lockdown weren't they? Such weird behaviour from Eden knowing he was happily in a relationship but still sending nudes to him and just waiting for him to “break” up with Chloe..

I remember when Eden was supporting Chloe’s small business so much on Tiktok 😂😂 I wonder if all her new followers know this happened

Attachments

I mean is it really subtitle yes. But here's a comparison. Not sure if it's actually heterochromia but there is a difference. I'm all for calling her out but her comment section has been stupid as duck lately. Maybe Iv got too much time on my hands but I made a photo to show.

Blue eyes are more obvious in the sun. The same way the sky gets its blue colour. They reflect light, so the more light the brighter they appear.

I think it's down to people calling her out over stupid things. Just last night someone came on here and asked if Lloyd was her sister? Why would anyone thing that. It's really silly. It takes away from the serious things she's done. In my opinion anyways.

He has partial heterochromia so like, he has it, but he also doesn’t have it.

Ever just look at someone and their face even winds you up? Cause same… I love the way Yasmin has totally had a read on here with her sad little life and had to make it a point that her and Eden are okay given our conversation we’ve all had on here.. no one gives a toss regardless Yasmin. Go and spend the weekend with your sisters cheeky link 😂 the homewrecker

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It will be interesting to see if Eden will have Lloyd around her family after he’s spent New Year’s Day at a rave in London. It is highly likely he will catch covid in a confined rave in London at the moment and if her dad is vulnerable then you’d think her main priority would be keeping him safe. I wouldn’t go to a rave and see my family the next day at the moment

I can guarantee she’s already tried to use that as a reason he shouldn’t go as well

Reactions: 8
Eden wont care about her vulnerable father regarding when it comes to seeing Lloyd. We’ve all established she can’t be without him for longer than 3 hours. She goes out and about with a mask hanging on her chin because “we wouldn’t be able to hear her”.. 😭 Eden is a very selfish person. She don’t care about anybody and will do what she wants if it benefits her. She will probably tell everybody he done a coronavirus test before coming back and how it was negative. She must think people are stupid when everybody on this thread has her worked out so well. As long as she’s happy. duck everybody else.

Reactions: 8
It will be interesting to see if Eden will have Lloyd around her family after he’s spent New Year’s Day at a rave in London. It is highly likely he will catch covid in a confined rave in London at the moment and if her dad is vulnerable then you’d think her main priority would be keeping him safe. I wouldn’t go to a rave and see my family the next day at the moment

I can guarantee she’s already tried to use that as a reason he shouldn’t go as well
She won’t care about her vulnerable dad, she is too obsessed with lover boy!

Reactions: 4
This face she’s pulled twice in videos now is so bleeping patronising. Nobody makes her get her fishy stinky vagina waxed. That’s a choice of hers. Just because she gets that waxed, doesn’t mean someone who gets their eyebrows waxed isn’t any less painful for them. What the duck? Just like the video she did yesterday or the day before where she used the same sound again and someone was saying about their partner being at the pub and she said “when she heard party I’d expect him to go MIA for 3 days”…. Right? Her choice again. Nobody made her stay with him. She could’ve left the first or second time he did that? Nobody made her stick around every time he did it. The girl is pissing me right off now with her stupid tiktoks. Why is she also making it a thing to wear glasses now when she don’t even need them? Does she want to look sexy? She’s already said time and time again she don’t need glasses. Dumb witch.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think the glasses are just blue light glasses they are amazing if you get migranes from screens. I don't know how she will cope but given the covid rates at the moment I wouldn't be letting him into my home after a rave but I recon he will be back at hers the next day.

I think the glasses are just blue light glasses they are amazing if you get migranes from screens. I don't know how she will cope but given the covid rates at the moment I wouldn't be letting him into my home after a rave but I recon he will be back at hers the next day.
She will undoubtedly say he has taken a LF test and say it’s negative but if I was her parents I’d say no full stop but they won’t care. She’s gonna be posting all the montages of them on NYE and NYD just so her followers can feed her ego and probably screenshot comments and send them to him all night

If I was her parent, I’d point blank refuse him back into my house until at least a few days later.. he could be negative for the first 3 days and then if he has caught coronavirus from the rave it’ll be positive.. symptoms don’t show straight away unfortunately. She’s made it a point saying her and her family are spending New Year’s Eve in a air B and B so what about Lloyd? Is he going with them tomorrow and then heading to the rave the next day or will he actually be going home tomorrow 😂 I doubt it. No doubt straight after the rave he will be back with her as she cannot cope without him for longer than 3 hours. He has practically moved in. If she has him back the night of the rave, it will just show how much of a disrespectful person she is. She seems to forget she was the one crying last year due to her grandad dying of coronavirus and was giving lectures to her followers, but now she’s doing everything she said she wouldn’t ?? Funny that .. no doubt the followers will be blamed again if Lloyd or daddy gets covid.

Reactions: 2
Fact she’s moved a stranger into her family home, he’s 33, doesn’t have his own residence clearly, or she’d be there? Somethings up with this guy, and I think she’s too desperate to realise. Watch him cheat tomorrow evening while he’s gurning out of his brain. Watch her become a paranoid wreck. 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fact she’s moved a stranger into her family home, he’s 33, doesn’t have his own residence clearly, or she’d be there? Somethings up with this guy, and I think she’s too desperate to realise. Watch him cheat tomorrow evening while he’s gurning out of his brain. Watch her become a paranoid wreck. 😂👀
Cheat with who? He looks like Ellen Degeneres off Wish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but from what I’ve seen of Lloyd I think he seems like a nice guy? Obviously that’s just basing of seeing him in tiktoks and lives so I don’t know much else about him but he seems okay? I get the hint he might be a bit of a push over and Eden seems like she might be controlling over him. And again tbh even if he did have his own place I still think Eden would want him staying at her family home as she always goes on about wanting to be around her family 24.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.