Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying they’ve known each other for 9 months? The meat premier she went to was in September, we’re now in December. That’s not 9 months. It’s 3 months. Can she not do maths? They’ve known each other 3 months. She said she ignored his first message in September, until they saw each other again in November. Then they went winter wonderland beginning of December, attended her friends birthday together, then he came around for his birthday and she sucked him off. Then he came back and hasn’t left since. That is very very fast moving. She says she knows him, but how? You literally met 3 times before sucking him off babe. If I explained that story to my Nan and Grandad, they would say she is a hoe. “Back in my back we made the man wait” 😂 the funniest thing is though, she happily admitted she didn’t want him to stay and didn’t want him to touch her but she happily sucked him off.
my guess is because she’s saying “known of” she means when they first heard of each other, not how long they’ve actually known each other

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she told the story the other day about meeting him for the first time and said he didnt even really know who she was? Or am I tripping 🧐💀

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she told the story the other day about meeting him for the first time and said he didnt even really know who she was? Or am I tripping 🧐💀
Nope she definitely said something like that. He asked someone who she was… I think? Or something like that!

Nope she definitely said something like that. He asked someone who she was… I think? Or something like that!
They’ve said time and time again how they first met when he interviewed her.. then he asked someone who she was.. that was only in September 😂

Reactions: 1
Really? Now she’s doing “eat with me” videos with her boyfriend when only a few days ago she wouldn’t even show him on the camera? Does she never do any content by herself anymore?… How on earth is this helping her lonely fans combat their loneliness and helping those who suffer with their eating?

She is taking the absolute piss out of these vulnerable kids who can’t see the real Eden through their rose tinted lens and it’s so sad

HAHAHAHAHAHA I AM IN HYSTERICS…

The fan pictures have started featuring lover boy Lloyd … the first picture is the original upload and the second is the upload from Eden..

Why has she put a move heart over that certain point out of the whole pic? It’s to hide Lloyd gap.. 😂 bless her for trying but I’ll be calling him gappy Lloyd or gap tooth Lloyd from now on.. I haven’t decided

I hope gap tooth Lloyd has insurance to be driving Freya's car and hasn’t been drinking AT ALL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
HAHAHAHAHAHA I AM IN HYSTERICS…

The fan pictures have started featuring lover boy Lloyd … the first picture is the original upload and the second is the upload from Eden..

Why has she put a move heart over that certain point out of the whole pic? It’s to hide Lloyd gap.. 😂 bless her for trying but I’ll be calling him gappy Lloyd or gap tooth Lloyd from now on.. I haven’t decided
OMFG THATS SO INSULTING WHAT THE duck🤣🤣😩😩😩😩😩

- At first I thought the kids had done it and I thought “ahhh that’s so peak🤣” then realised it was Eden who edited it 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not about Eden but can anyone tell me if there is a thread about geordie princess AKA Julie and if there isn’t I’m completely shocked 😳 there needs to be one on this girl 😂😂😂

Not about Eden but can anyone tell me if there is a thread about geordie princess AKA Julie and if there isn’t I’m completely shocked 😳 there needs to be one

Not about Eden but can anyone tell me if there is a thread about geordie princess AKA Julie and if there isn’t I’m completely shocked 😳 there needs to be one on this girl 😂😂😂

Not about Eden but can anyone tell me if there is a thread about geordie princess AKA Julie and if there isn’t I’m completely shocked 😳 there needs to be one
Use the magnifying glass in the top left hand corner and search her name or user name. If not you can make one.

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of that meme, can't remember it exactly but it's like

"OMG my boyfriend is so funny, he pressed the switch and the light came on 😂😂😂😂😂😂 love him"

I used to like her but it's so embarrassingly cringe and immature and makes me feel sic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if xxxxl fat mouth Eden and gap tooth lloyd will ever take full length photos together ☺

I know she said they had a height difference but my god, I didn’t expect it to be this much. He is literally shoulder length HAHAHAHAHAHAH Is Eden trying to copy Yasmin?
The height difference really tickles me lmao

The fact she try’s to make him look taller on videos aswell lmfao

I have no idea who geordie princess is, I’ve just had a nose and if it’s the right one, she has a very little following so it’s probably not even worth making a thread

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The height difference really tickles me lmao

The fact she try’s to make him look taller on videos aswell lmfao
The other day on her live she tried to show the height difference but made him put his shoes on first. 😩 and they were massive stomper chunky trainers. She was barefoot so she was just a bit taller than him

The height different in the interview makes me die there’s no way anyone would put them together as a couple, he can’t get further away from her! Like actual distance away as well as height!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.