Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine she caught Covid? She would be hysterical and calling everyone out for not following the rules. Just got over her screaming at people since the last lockdown

Reactions: 9
Imagine she caught Covid? She would be hysterical and calling everyone out for not following the rules. Just got over her screaming at people since the last lockdown
I know it may sound awful but I hope she does and gets poorly as well may just make her change her ways

Reactions: 9
I know it may sound awful but I hope she does and gets poorly as well may just make her change her ways
I doubt it, she was an emotional wreck for the cameras when it was her grandad. She's also hinted that her mums been fighting for justice since he died of covid. As if someone done something dodgy.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s lost loads of weight since she started speaking to Lloyd! So much for when she used to preach about someone liking you for you and being secure in her own body etc..

I think she’s lost loads of weight since she started speaking to Lloyd! So much for when she used to preach about someone liking you for you and being secure in her own body etc..
She did say before him he wasn't eating very well. Now he's cooking that's least she aways to binge on too. Iv never thought she was fat though anyways

She did say before him he wasn't eating very well. Now he's cooking that's least she aways to binge on too. Iv never thought she was fat though anyways
Noo I definitely didn’t mean she was fat she’s always had a nice figure just that the time frame when she started speaking to him adds up with when she started to lose weight and when she said she’d almost lost a stone. So I’m hoping she hasn’t lost it for him/because she was talking to him and feel insecure about herself.

Noo I definitely didn’t mean she was fat she’s always had a nice figure just that the time frame when she started speaking to him adds up with when she started to lose weight and when she said she’d almost lost a stone. So I’m hoping she hasn’t lost it for him/because she was talking to him and feel insecure about herself.
No I know I just know her weights mentioned on here a lot Iv never thought age was fat or skinny. I hope not too, she did say the thought of getting intimate made her feel insecure so maybe she was trying to loose weight

ANYONE WATCH ITV NEWS TONIGHT ??

Influencers like Charlotte Dawson, Chloe Ferry, Vicky Patterson, Scotty T have been fined and blacklisted for several warnings regarding them NOT mentioning AD.. someone give me the number for itv news so I can blab about Eden lol. She don’t ever do AD on her videos, she underestimates thinking she won’t get into trouble. She could get into serious trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ANYONE WATCH ITV NEWS TONIGHT ??

Influencers like Charlotte Dawson, Chloe Ferry, Vicky Patterson, Scotty T have been fined and blacklisted for several warnings regarding them NOT mentioning AD.. someone give me the number for itv news so I can blab about Eden lol. She don’t ever do AD on her videos, she underestimates thinking she won’t get into trouble. She could get into serious trouble
What would blacklisted mean in this sense? You can report Eden though ASA.

Reactions: 2
What would blacklisted mean in this sense? You can report Eden though ASA.
Oh no, sorry I’m mistaken. Itv news said about black listing but I can’t find any information about that. Influencers are having their posts banned. They’re being constantly warned too.. it isn’t exactly hard to type “#AD” is it? Especially Eden and Yasmin. They find it impossible.

Reactions: 5
Oh no, sorry I’m mistaken. Itv news said about black listing but I can’t find any information about that. Influencers are having their posts banned. They’re being constantly warned too.. it isn’t exactly hard to type “#AD” is it? Especially Eden and Yasmin. They find it impossible.

ASA is a website where you can report this. Saw people on the mrs hinch thread going on about it a lot

Reactions: 4
ASA is a website where you can report this. Saw people on the mrs hinch thread going on about it a lot
I’m not being funny, but surely they should know better given they’re very known influencers. Itv news made it a point of saying Cristiano Ronaldo makes £1.2 million per post, Dua Lipa gets 700k per post and Molly Mae gets 300k per post.. I’ve seen a few people complain about Eden and Yasmin not doing “AD” and “GIFTED”.. Charlotte Dawson has said she didn’t know she had to do AD for her own brand.. I’m grateful I’m not an influencer, my brain couldn’t cope 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m guessing Lloyd is having the night off from cooking pasta tonight given they had Nandos? 😂

Last edited:
Why does she keep saying they’ve known each other for 9 months? The meat premier she went to was in September, we’re now in December. That’s not 9 months. It’s 3 months. Can she not do maths? They’ve known each other 3 months. She said she ignored his first message in September, until they saw each other again in November. Then they went winter wonderland beginning of December, attended her friends birthday together, then he came around for his birthday and she sucked him off. Then he came back and hasn’t left since. That is very very fast moving. She says she knows him, but how? You literally met 3 times before sucking him off babe. If I explained that story to my Nan and Grandad, they would say she is a hoe. “Back in my back we made the man wait” 😂 the funniest thing is though, she happily admitted she didn’t want him to stay and didn’t want him to touch her but she happily sucked him off.

Attachments

Guuuusshhhhys!!!
I’m back… I’ve had a break and missed this page so much but couldn’t deal with the Binch.

So…. What have I missed, I see she had finally admitted little Ronsons does have education needs and I really hope he is/will be getting the help needed.
I see she’s fucked off for Xmas to a country mansion that looks very close to old best mate Stace’s cottage… jealous? Much! Left her home empty then as she normally announces her mum or sister is staying cos she “ain’t silly, folks!”…

what’s else??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guuuusshhhhys!!!
I’m back… I’ve had a break and missed this page so much but couldn’t deal with the Binch.

So…. What have I missed, I see she had finally admitted little Ronsons does have education needs and I really hope he is/will be getting the help needed.
I see she’s fucked off for Xmas to a country mansion that looks very close to old best mate Stace’s cottage… jealous? Much! Left her home empty then as she normally announces her mum or sister is staying cos she “ain’t silly, folks!”…

what’s else??
That this is the Eden harvs thread and your lost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.