Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s apparently stopped eating meat (not sure about fish?) but has since admitted to eating meat more than once and probably has been all along at times she just hasn’t mentioned it. She lies constantly so I don’t believe a word she says anymore

Reactions: 3
I remember seeing her eat steak not too long ago when she was out with her friends on an eat with me video.. She has so many lies she can’t keep up with them!

I remember seeing her eat steak not too long ago when she was out with her friends on an eat with me video.. She has so many lies she can’t keep up with them!
I remember she went out with miah Carter asked for a steak for the table and nobody wanted it. She ate Nando's the other week too. At this point she's just having meat free days.

Yeah she’s apparently stopped eating meat (not sure about fish?) but has since admitted to eating meat more than once and probably has been all along at times she just hasn’t mentioned it. She lies constantly so I don’t believe a word she says anymore
Eats fish she's always scoffing prawns 😂

Not sure about tricking Lloyd into wearing lip plumper 😬 she’s just forcing him to do everything for the camera and it’s mainly him being the brunt of the joke lol

Reactions: 2
Where’s all the acting videos she used todo,I’m sure she was getting a Oscar at one point

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah OK, it's just the other day Mr lover said 'because you're vegan' When making the carbonara
probably because he doesn’t actually know her despite having moved in with her, planning their elopement and rest of their deceitful lives together

Reactions: 1
Eden’s live and i’m getting nothing but bad vibes from her tonight, she seems pissed off 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, did anyone else just catch her saying she sent nudes to her ex bf’s dad, he was married too. This is the same ex that was paranoid that there was something going on between her and his dad while they were together, she is f***ing vile!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It really baffles me how she does her make up at half 6pm all the time lmao

So her boyfriends actually finally gone home lmao

She’s so miserable tonight. She asked her followers what they wanted to listen too, they all said Christmas songs and she said she couldn’t stand h Christmas songs then put her own play list on lmao, what was the point in asking 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lloyd went home today to “do some work”.. hasn't he been working all week at hers? Then she said his disappeared to London to get her Christmas presents and she feels bad because she’s only brought him one thing. His back to hers tonight, so what’s the point of him even paying rent to live somewhere else? When he ain’t even there? Their phone call was making me feel sick. Eden throwing out the “I miss you so much, I love you”. It’s been a few weeks.. please stop..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Eden does have a little read on here now and again, in her live tonight she mentioned how she was getting ready to film some content because she don’t want her followers looking on her page and having constant videos of herself and Lloyd, being loved up etc.. 😂😭 we’ve been mentioning her content being exactly like that. She doesn’t want her followers to think they lost her to Lloyd and wants to still film her original content. Lol. Funny how she done it when Lloyd went home ?? Would she still of had the same thinking if he was there. I doubt it

Reactions: 5
The fact she was on her live asking what to get him, I know it’s hard to get gifts for someone at times but if she’s so in love surely she’d know what he’d like?? I bet it won’t be long till he moves in full time and then the cracks will start to show because he will have to be joined to the hip with Eden

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.