Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to be like Yasmin and Lee. It’s really cute of her. Lol not. Rewind a year ago and Eden was telling us how she wouldn’t get with someone like this and that and now she has done. Everything she told us wouldn’t appeal to her, is basically Lloyd.

I wouldn’t want to be Lloyd when Eden status to cry in their relarionship the minute he steps out of line or she don’t get her own way 👀

We stand here today to remember Eden when she came live crying for attention. It’s safe to say Eden knows what she’s doing when it comes to TikTok. She knows everyone is so invested in her very quick fast moving relationship, that’s why we keep getting videos of him. Her views and likes have increased so much. She must think we was born yesterday. Given the break up video will get some views and likes too. She will be back to getting minimal again. I sure hope Lloyd had insurance and not touched alcohol when they did the eat with me video tonight.

Another thing too, the lip injection video ?? Did she think we was born yesterday ?? Lloyd is in the background and he knew exactly what he was putting on his lips. Yet again, for the likes and views.. god forbid she becomes like Maddie and Nick ..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s trying to be like Yasmin and Lee. It’s really cute of her. Lol not. Rewind a year ago and Eden was telling us how she wouldn’t get with someone like this and that and now she has done. Everything she told us wouldn’t appeal to her, is basically Lloyd.

I wouldn’t want to be Lloyd when Eden status to cry in their relarionship the minute he steps out of line or she don’t get her own way 👀

We stand here today to remember Eden when she came live crying for attention. It’s safe to say Eden knows what she’s doing when it comes to TikTok. She knows everyone is so invested in her very quick fast moving relationship, that’s why we keep getting videos of him. Her views and likes have increased so much. She must think we was born yesterday. Given the break up video will get some views and likes too. She will be back to getting minimal again. I sure hope Lloyd had insurance and not touched alcohol when they did the eat with me video tonight.

Another thing too, the lip injection video ?? Did she think we was born yesterday ?? Lloyd is in the background and he knew exactly what he was putting on his lips. Yet again, for the likes and views.. god forbid she becomes like Maddie and Nick ..
Oh of course, she knew her views would shoot up if she got into a relationship and that’s the only reason she’s rushed it so quickly because her content and views and likes were so low and she crapped herself thinking she was going to be irrelevant. So this was her only option. I’m sorry I know crying isn’t meant to be attractive but she’s such an ugly crier it hurts 😂

Also I agree, Maddie and nick are so irritating. There’s nothing more cringe then Tiktok couples that “prank” eachother 30 times a day

Even the height difference in that video is bleeping brilliant 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
And Yaz is trying to be like Eden. Talking about what turns her on and showing us the sec toys in a stocking earlier.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
And Yaz is trying to be like Eden. Talking about what turns her on and showing us the sec toys in a stocking earlier.
She’s so scruffy isn’t she. I bet she stinks aswell. Is she scared of lip scrub? I genuinely think she is 😂 I couldn’t walk round with cracked dry lips like that

did she really? That is so rough. Why do they both think their followers want to know about their sex life and sex toys? I might just be prude or whatever but they cry about having no privacy, but don’t make anything private at all? Things like that should be private. It’s not even raising awareness about it. They’re just being the dirty tramps they are. I think Freya is a bit more reserved when it comes to things like that? I mean, I could be wrong but I’ve never heard her mention anything of sex or toys.

Reactions: 4
did she really? That is so rough. Why do they both think their followers want to know about their sex life and sex toys? I might just be prude or whatever but they cry about having no privacy, but don’t make anything private at all? Things like that should be private. It’s not even raising awareness about it. They’re just being the dirty tramps they are. I think Freya is a bit more reserved when it comes to things like that? I mean, I could be wrong but I’ve never heard her mention anything of sex or toys.
Freya doesn't say a lot though does she. The tiktok life isnt really for her.

Attachments

That is disgusting!! Imagine she’s a 29 year old married mother. She thinks that’s funny? It’s disgusting. I’m gathering by the 3 stockings on the wall, that bullet is for Yasmin ?? That says a lot about her marriage don’t it 😂

As for Freya, no. I don’t think any social media life is for her. She’s the smartest of the bunch. I think she has her head screwed on. She just wants to bring her children up the best she can, work a job and maintain a home. I think she gets embarrassed by Eden and Yasmin’s actions but never says. I think we all knew Yasmin would beg it and TRY and follow in Edens footsteps. That’s the thing with Yasmin, she’s a follower. Not a leader.
Freya doesn't say a lot though does she. The tiktok life isnt really for her.

That is disgusting!! Imagine she’s a 29 year old married mother. She thinks that’s funny? It’s disgusting. I’m gathering by the 3 stockings on the wall, that bullet is for Yasmin ?? That says a lot about her marriage don’t it 😂

As for Freya, no. I don’t think any social media life is for her. She’s the smartest of the bunch. I think she has her head screwed on. She just wants to bring her children up the best she can, work a job and maintain a home. I think she gets embarrassed by Eden and Yasmin’s actions but never says. I think we all knew Yasmin would beg it and TRY and follow in Edens footsteps. That’s the thing with Yasmin, she’s a follower. Not a leader.
The only thing I didn’t agree with, with Freya is the way she embarrassed that 14 year old but other then that. She doesn’t seem to get involved much and whenever Eden and Yaz and shoving tiktoks in her face, she looks very awkward and doesn’t want to do it. All Yaz goes off, replying to comments “you look like Eden” to stay relevant but it’s embarrassing for her because yeah they look like sisters but they’re not the double of eachother. I genuinely think people just say it to take the piss now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Sex toys don't indicate a bad sex life or a bad marriage. I know your quite prude about all that but they really don't. Some people need extra help to get the best possible pleasure from sex or self pleasure. It's just that nobody needs to know she's got a vibrate for Christmas 😂

The only thing I don't like about Freya is how down right nasty she can be when she's on Eden's live then she'll talk about how she couldnt handle the hate. She's got no issue reeling the benefits by going to events, Eden's paying her car of for her, the freebies. She wants all the benefits without any work.

Reactions: 11
The only thing I didn’t agree with, with Freya is the way she embarrassed that 14 year old but other then that. She doesn’t seem to get involved much and whenever Eden and Yaz and shoving tiktoks in her face, she looks very awkward and doesn’t want to do it. All Yaz goes off, replying to comments “you look like Eden” to stay relevant but it’s embarrassing for her because yeah they look like sisters but they’re not the double of eachother. I genuinely think people just say it to take the piss now 😂
Eden, Freya and Yasmin look all different. How people get Eden and Yasmin mixed up I don’t know. I do agree, everyone makes out their twins lol. You can literally tell the difference of them both 😂 I’m sure the followers do it just for a reaction as they know Yasmin will reply with a video because she knows she gets the likes and views whenever she mentions Eden. I agree, Freya did embarrass that little girl so much, it weren’t needed at all and she soon deleted it too. Maybe because of the backlash or because she knew what she was doing was wrong. You can just tell Yasmin and Eden was the horrible stuck up girls in school who thought they was better than everybody else..

Reactions: 3
Eden, Freya and Yasmin look all different. How people get Eden and Yasmin mixed up I don’t know. I do agree, everyone makes out their twins lol. You can literally tell the difference of them both 😂 I’m sure the followers do it just for a reaction as they know Yasmin will reply with a video because she knows she gets the likes and views whenever she mentions Eden. I agree, Freya did embarrass that little girl so much, it weren’t needed at all and she soon deleted it too. Maybe because of the backlash or because she knew what she was doing was wrong. You can just tell Yasmin and Eden was the horrible stuck up girls in school who thought they was better than everybody else..
Tbf looking back at pictures/videos of Eden when she was in high school, I really can’t see her being a bully. She seems the type of girl who got bullied by the “mean girls” and now she’s older she thinks she’s cool being one of them bullies. If that makes sense? She just seemed really weird and geeky on old videos and pictures. Like the kid who used to run round making weird noises? 😂

But tbf she was probably both. Nothing shocks me with this girl anymore. She’s every strange all together 😂

Also, any other active tiktoker threads? All mine that I watch are pretty unactive now, apart from this one, Cole and Abbie and Smithys. I did watch Mrs Hinches thread for a while but that’s toooo active for me I can’t keep up. They’re onto everything 😂 there must be a new thread everyday lmao!

Reactions: 2
Tbf looking back at pictures/videos of Eden when she was in high school, I really can’t see her being a bully. She seems the type of girl who got bullied by the “mean girls” and now she’s older she thinks she’s cool being one of them bullies. If that makes sense? She just seemed really weird and geeky on old videos and pictures. Like the kid who used to run round making weird noises? 😂

But tbf she was probably both. Nothing shocks me with this girl anymore. She’s every strange all together 😂

Also, any other active tiktoker threads? All mine that I watch are pretty unactive now, apart from this one, Cole and Abbie and Smithys. I did watch Mrs Hinches thread for a while but that’s toooo active for me I can’t keep up. They’re onto everything 😂 there must be a new thread everyday lmao!
Nah she looks exactly like a bully I knew at college she was vile and thought because she was a bit bigger it meant she had some right to be vile to everyone else

Just seen her reply to a comment saying they’re spending Christmas together. I thought he was going home???

I keep meaning to read hinches thread but I might be there all next year reading all that 😆 also same with part time working mummy always used to like her but again got loads to read of her thread as well

Just seen her reply to a comment saying they’re spending Christmas together. I thought he was going home???
He said he was gonna go home on Monday but he invited himself for Christmas last week. The day he was live making cheese pasta, someone in her live asked and she said oh I don't know are we spending Christmas together? And he said yeah he's cancelled his plans. She said he hadn't and he showed her the text of him cancelling. At this point I think he's homeless

He said he was gonna go home on Monday but he invited himself for Christmas last week. The day he was live making cheese pasta, someone in her live asked and she said oh I don't know are we spending Christmas together? And he said yeah he's cancelled his plans. She said he hadn't and he showed her the text of him cancelling. At this point I think he's homeless
Reminds me of that meme on Facebook “no one falls in love quicker then a man who needs somewhere to stay” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.