Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tan she did with that company that fleeced and fucked off all their buyers out of loads of money and disappeared 🤣🤣
Yep 😂 I shouldn’t find it funny but at the time I kept picturing her 12 year old fans wearing that awful dark tan and looking like streaky Oompa Loompas 😬

Reactions: 3
Yaz has posted a video about following the rules and how can people say they aren't going to they couldn't go to jail. Okay but they don't even jail people for serious crimes now? Rapist? Community pay back order. Domestic abuse? Do a wee course on how not to batter loved ones? Child abuse? Just ignore it until the kid dies then send them to prison. So what's Bozza gonna do? Jail everyone? Next it'll be ✨prisons at full capacity✨. Boris can cheese and wine himself to duck the absolute rocket. The Harvey's can stop rimming tories as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yaz has posted a video about following the rules and how can people say they aren't going to they couldn't go to jail. Okay but they don't even jail people for serious crimes now? Rapist? Community pay back order. Domestic abuse? Do a wee course on how not to batter loved ones? Child abuse? Just ignore it until the kid dies then send them to prison. So what's Bozza gonna do? Jail everyone? Next it'll be ✨prisons at full capacity✨. Boris can cheese and wine himself to duck the absolute rocket. The Harvey's can stop rimming tories as well 😂
Yaz is a bellend,she didn’t follow the rules last time we were in lockdown travelling to wales and back every week

Reactions: 5
She doesn't test everyday either, if she did she would show us doing it at least once. She couldn't be arsed testing when she was meeting creepy Rich and Dori the other week. Even though she had a cough and wasn't feeling well.

Deaf people still can't hear her videos with or without a mask on. She doesn't care abou dead or hard of hearing people. She doesn't even caption her videos 😂

duck I meant deaf people not dead people but I don't wanna change it cause it's funny

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
her little clan are so so so weird it’s hurting my brain, I give it another 10 mins until I’m blocked;
Can’t wait 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For somebody that has so much to say, and comes across as being a patronising bleep, as well as aggressive when she speaks, she’s not very bright, is she?

To top it off, they’re a family of tories that rely on benefits lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s introduce the kids to some random guy we hardly know,do people not learn anything from recent events don’t bring your kid around anyone

“Eden has health anxiety so she doesn’t have any variants” 😭😭🤣

I’m actually crying tears. Oh my god, this just shows how young Eden’s followers actually are.

Hilarious
I have health anxiety, it’s rather annoying. Any little thing I think. Yeah that’s it I’m dying. It makes me not leave the house unless I know I have a mask ready for the shops and it doesn’t leave my face inside public places, I’m petrified of getting covid 😂 so you’d think with health anxiety.. she’d think the same? No? I know everyone anxiety’s different and that but health anxiety I’m scared of even having a tiny cough and I think I’ve got lung cancer 😂

If she had health anxiety she wouldn't smoke, take drugs and would definitely wear a mask the list could go on. I thought it was just a fear of being sick for her?

Reactions: 9
“Eden has health anxiety so she doesn’t have any variants” 😭😭🤣

I’m actually crying tears. Oh my god, this just shows how young Eden’s followers actually are.

Hilarious
Health anxiety, smokes like a train, excessively drinks Red Bull and eats copious amounts of trashy food!
Never seen one person have so many ailments, yet never actually be ill. She's so full of tit, prays on the weak (children and naive adults) and they hang on her every word. It's actually disturbing

Reactions: 6
The fact Eden deleted the comments calling her out for her mask not being worn then goes and likes this comment?

Is she bleeping serious? She’s an influencer with a large kid following who copy everything she does. & She didn’t put her mask down for 5 seconds, she spoke for ages with that big mouth of hers going all over the store!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.