Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Your daily serotonin boost”

Stop it, the way she thinks people are that invested in her relationship is weird. People’s daily serotonin boosts are watching videos of dogs, not icky Eden and her boyfriend she barely knows🤣😩😩😩 I can see her content going from preaching self love to being one of those cringy couple accounts that you used to see everywhere on youtube in the early 2000s 😅

Are you really having fun if you have the time to set up ur phone and record yourself for tiktok lol?😐 Surely you’d want to keep some moments intimate?? The whole thing is set up for a disaster, they’re both adults but going at it like 16 year olds 😭

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Ummm, that comment was vile but I’m more focused on Yasmin’s comment talking to her kid. “Auntie Freya is smiling and not crying”.. that’s so rude.. as everyone knows, Freya has been struggling lately to the point she’s deleted Instagram. She was even talking about it on the live a few days ago. Yasmin is basically knocking her. Disgusting woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
If I got my husband to make my fajita at a restaurant he would of put all those bleeping chillies in it! I think the novelty will wear off fast for him. That family is very full on. Wtf was that EWM tonight. It's now just watching her orgasm over tit food talking to whoever she is with and barely looking at the camera. Her ego has become so inflated it's sickening

Reactions: 5
Ummm, that comment was vile but I’m more focused on Yasmin’s comment talking to her kid. “Auntie Freya is smiling and not crying”.. that’s so rude.. as everyone knows, Freya has been struggling lately to the point she’s deleted Instagram. She was even talking about it on the live a few days ago. Yasmin is basically knocking her. Disgusting woman.
The kept saying that on Sunday asking Freya why she was so happy because she's been crying & barely speaking to them for a month. She was on Instagram last night asking for someone to come get the rat out of her snakes tank because he hadn't ate it and it was smelly.

She also mentioned blocking a boy on everything and disappearing hoping he would message Eden to see if she was okay and he hadn't so she was annoyed. But she filmed Lloyd coming round to get the rat out the snake tank yesterday and must have deactivated it again

The kept saying that on Sunday asking Freya why she was so happy because she's been crying & barely speaking to them for a month. She was on Instagram last night asking for someone to come get the rat out of her snakes tank because he hadn't ate it and it was smelly.

She also mentioned blocking a boy on everything and disappearing hoping he would message Eden to see if she was okay and he hadn't so she was annoyed. But she filmed Lloyd coming round to get the rat out the snake tank yesterday and must have deactivated it again
This family is so dysfunctional it’s hurting my brain. Why do they all act like they’re still teenagers? “Let me block him on all socials and hopefully he will message my sister about me”. That is what girls use to do back in secondary school, it’s so immature. Just bite your tongue and message them if you’re so desperate to speak to them. The more I watch them, the more I’m getting to dislike them. Strongly. Eden’s live today was just chaotic. Acer touching Eden’s “weed sock” and whenever the kids or Freya was talking Eden was constantly raising her eyes and doing her “scared look”. It’s probably because she didn’t even want them there and just wants to spend all the time with Lloyd by herself. I don’t agree with Yasmin and her comment at all. That’s mocking someone’s mental health but then again, how can you even be shocked with that family and their “dark humour” anymore..

Reactions: 6
(This may have been mentioned before..But)

Did any of you catch Eden making a joke about Lloyd looking like he’s in remission on live the other day? I’m so glad people are calling her out for that comment.

Who else remembers when she was crying all over tiktok when Ashley Cain’s baby daughter Azaylia died of cancer and now she’s cracking cancer jokes for a few cheap laughs?🤮 Just a weird flex coming from someone who got given a platform from “helping” people with their mental health and loneliness🤨. It’s so backwards and sinister.. The mask is definitely slipping off

I’m living for most the comments on this. 😂 I’m so glad her true colours are starting to show and more and more people are realising. When will she realise she’s NOT a celebrity the weirdo

Oh, so i’m assuming Tiktokers don’t have to wear masks anymore while everyone else does?🤨 You’re telling me all 3 of them are exempt?..The fact they think they’re above everyone is embarrassing.

The fact Eden made multiple videos crying all over lockdown about people breaking rules while using her grandad’s death as an excuse to why she would never break lockdown rules….Even though she still does🙄

She never cared about covid, if she truly cared about her grandad and the impact covid has on other people’s lives then she would be wearing her mask and setting a good example to all the KIDS who look up to her, but no.

Sorry to be rude but she’s an absolute c*nt, I actually cannot stand her.

Attachments

Last edited:
This is totally unrelated to Eden but someone please tell me why there’s not a thread on geordieprincess aka julie 🥴💀

Out of all the odd things people have said in her comment section before that's like the least odd thing.

And a close up of her crotch, with a hot water bottle in her pants. Nice.
How is that an odd thing to say 💀 😭

Oh, so i’m assuming Tiktokers don’t have to wear masks anymore while everyone else does?🤨 The fact they think they’re above everyone is embarrassing.

The fact Eden made multiple videos crying all over lockdown about people breaking rules while using her grandad’s death as an excuse to why she would never break lockdown rules….Even though she still does🙄

She never cared about covid, if she truly cared about her grandad and the impact covid has on other people’s lives then she would be wearing her mask and setting a good example to all the KIDS who look up to her, but no.

Sorry to be rude but she’s an absolute c*nt, I actually cannot stand her.
They’re all bleeping idiots. I can imagine Dori’s buisness going down hill now she tries to act like Eden all the time

Reactions: 3
No offence but Eden can sit there and complain about her crusty smelly fishy UTI fanny but she don’t deserve no sympathy. She literally eats junk food all day everyday, smokes like a chimney and drinks a load of fizzy pop. Not forgetting the sex and foreplay she’s probably still having which is aggravating it even more so. The funny thing is, her vagina has probably had a shock to the system.. she’s gone from washing and showering her vagina once a week maybe to now twice a day. Her poor bits doesn’t know what’s happened and why the sudden change. She literally makes me heave and I’m so sick of seeing her BUUUUUUTERS boyfriend now too. “We needed to reveal him because people were showing pictures and videos of him looking butters” right? What did you prove because he looks the exact same ?? I’m bored of the soppy cringy content. It’s making me heave. I can’t imagine how her followers who need her feel. They mush feel right left out now. She don’t care for their mental health or anything now. She don’t even reply to their comments. She knows what she’s doing, she knows getting him involved brings her the views. What will she do when they break up?😂

Reactions: 11

Is she lazy or is she bleeping lazy?! I know she’s said a few times he does everything for her but is she taking the piss now even having him dish up her food for her ?? I wonder if her ex’s cheated because they were sick of being treated like her slaves
Her table manners 🤮🤮. I don’t even care, I’m not a prude but just ewww. Like watching a 3 year old try to feed themselves. Embarrassing

Boyfriend… or slave? She has him literally doing everything for her and her whole family and the way she talks to him in such a bossy tone as well. Yesterday on her live when the kids arrived she was so condescending to him and spoke to him like a child about being ‘happy and calm!’ now the kids were there. If a man moved a woman in after a couple weeks to do everything for him like he is for them and spoke to a woman like that there would be red flags but because it’s a man her fans are like awww cute!

Reactions: 9
What happened to her eat with Edens she use to include the followers by asking questions like how was your day what are you eating etc pausing for the followers to respond while watching it,including them while they are watching,now it’s just Eden show us her boring meals

Reactions: 5
What happened to her eat with Edens she use to include the followers by asking questions like how was your day what are you eating etc pausing for the followers to respond while watching it,including them while they are watching,now it’s just Eden show us her boring meals
tbh I even found the eat with Eden’s a bit weird too… is it just me who cringes so much at them??

Reactions: 7
tbh I even found the eat with Eden’s a bit weird too… is it just me who cringes so much at them??
I found it weird to but I think some followers who had eating problems or where lonely found comfort in those daily videos,even though she only used those followers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.