Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else still want the wax melt lady to come back and explain why she was messaging Lloyd so much he blocked her? 😂😂
Yes 😂, she posted a tiktok making out like she was being accused of flirting with him but she was just being accused of being a pest 😂😂

Reactions: 2
My own opinion/prediction is that he wants to raise his own profile, get known (people are already commenting for him to make his own tiktok account) and then when he’s got that little head start he’s done. He was a fan… that really says it all. Secondly I would say in the process he’s sold her a dream, doing everything for her (or the camera/social media) so people worship him & see him as the best boyfriend ever but just like your typical “love bombing” that will fade too. I feel sorry for her because she is gonna get hurt and seems to fall hard and fast but it’s obvious he’s playing up to this big time…
I think they are both benefitting from it. Her views have went mental & he is laying a foundation for himself.

Is she lazy or is she bleeping lazy?! I know she’s said a few times he does everything for her but is she taking the piss now even having him dish up her food for her ?? I wonder if her ex’s cheated because they were sick of being treated like her slaves

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Is she lazy or is she bleeping lazy?! I know she’s said a few times he does everything for her but is she taking the piss now even having him dish up her food for her ?? I wonder if her ex’s cheated because they were sick of being treated like her slaves
He wiped her arse. This can't be shocking 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her fanny definitely looks and smells like a fisherman’s boot. You can’t convince me otherwise
She’s already told all of her followers the size, shape and everything else regarding her vagina. She made it very clear that she has an outie.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her views are going up and her lives have had double the audience. Purely because she has a boyfriend. Proves how stale she'd got. Wonder if it's a management arrangement 🤔

Not her pretending she don’t know how to put together a fajita the absolute bint. How deluded to think that a pussy whipped little clout chaser doing everything for you is cute it’s creepy and makes her look a right melt proper ICK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not her pretending she don’t know how to put together a fajita the absolute bint. How deluded to think that a pussy whipped little clout chaser doing everything for you is cute it’s creepy and makes her look a right melt proper ICK
The way she looks at him aswell like “come on hurry up” I’d be so embarrassed. I wouldn’t have done it. I’m sure she’s made a wrap a couple of times on her ewe hasn’t she?

At this rate she’s reminding me of Lucy Rose 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It might be mkat or ket?? Mkat used to be a huge problem years ago and was apparently relatively cheap?
This may be correct, around 7-8 years ago I was extremely partial to mkat (which I’m not proud of), was only £10 a bag and was pretty lethal as well. The high is so addictive. Used to be like sniffing glass!

Reactions: 2
(This may have been mentioned before..But)

Did any of you catch Eden making a joke about Lloyd looking like he’s in remission on live the other day? I’m so glad people are calling her out for that comment.

Who else remembers when she was crying all over tiktok when Ashley Cain’s baby daughter Azaylia died of cancer and now she’s cracking cancer jokes for a few cheap laughs?🤮 Just a weird flex coming from someone who got given a platform from “helping” people with their mental health and loneliness🤨. It’s so backwards and sinister.. The mask is definitely slipping off

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
(This may have been mentioned before..But)

Did any of you catch Eden making a joke about Lloyd looking like he’s in remission on live the other day? I’m so glad people are calling her out for that comment.

Who else remembers when she was crying all over tiktok when Ashley Cain’s baby daughter Azaylia died of cancer and now she’s cracking cancer jokes for a few cheap laughs?🤮 Just a weird flex coming from someone who got given a platform from “helping” people with their mental health and loneliness🤨. It’s so backwards and sinister.. The mask is definitely slipping off

I did catch that but it looked like they were reading out a comment to me so I didn't know how to take it. Either way if it's not she'll just say she's got dark humour 😴

Never mind I take that back maybe it was another video I saw ^^

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.