Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand why Lloyd has chosen to move in with them rather than being on his own lol. I honestly don’t think there’s even a minute of silence ever. Even just watching the live is stressing me out

Reactions: 2
My own opinion/prediction is that he wants to raise his own profile, get known (people are already commenting for him to make his own tiktok account) and then when he’s got that little head start he’s done. He was a fan… that really says it all. Secondly I would say in the process he’s sold her a dream, doing everything for her (or the camera/social media) so people worship him & see him as the best boyfriend ever but just like your typical “love bombing” that will fade too. I feel sorry for her because she is gonna get hurt and seems to fall hard and fast but it’s obvious he’s playing up to this big time…

He must already have some sort of presence in her "world" if he was the one interviewing her & at the same parties?

It’s not even at all

A 33 year old man has no business being a ‘fan’ of Eden either. He is not her target demographic 😂
I did a better job at cutting my Barbies hair when I was a child than that lob sided tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Willy wonka

Guesses of what they’re gonna have for tea tonight?
100% a pasta. So far he's made pasta and cheese sauce, pasta, cheese sauce & bacon, a roast, pasta with tomato sauce and olives. It's gotta be another cheesy pasta ain't it? That monstrosity from yesterday wasn't carbonara 😂

• Haha
He’s been in the last 9 TikTok’s she’s done apart from one which was an ad. He clearly isn’t shy of tiktok so maybe he is partly using her for a step up but also, people will get bored very quickly of the boyfriend content

Reactions: 5
So she’s deffo a stoner after that live, did anyone hear Acer ask what Marvin used to do with a sock and she said “I can’t say” then 2 seconds later she was like I keep weed in the sock then she said to Freya “how does Acer know that”??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So she’s deffo a stoner after that live, did anyone hear Acer ask what Marvin used to do with a sock and she said “I can’t say” then 2 seconds later she was like I keep weed in the sock then she said to Freya “how does Acer know that”??
Yep heard that!

Reactions: 1
I never watched Eden but it came up on my FYP and the whole hiding her boyfriend thing, then she showed him and he was in her live.....the one thing I did see was in that live the amount of gifts she got was unreal and not once did she even acknowledge them or say thank you!! Surely that costs nothing and especially from complete strangers who are giving you their money for nothing??? That winds me right up!! 😡😡

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that thinks her boyfriend looks like a 50 year old lesbian called Danielle, Dan for short?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else still want the wax melt lady to come back and explain why she was messaging Lloyd so much he blocked her? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.