Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think it’s a red flag to be told someone loves you after two weeks. I understand they’ve been in each other’s company for a solid week, but they’re not on bloody love island ffs. I think it’s a red flag when you’re telling someone you love them that soon? I understand saying it once or whatever, but they’re saying it all day everyday, I think it’s quite possessive and Lloyd might be playing on Edens vulnerability. She hasn’t been with someone for two years and I think Lloyd is thinking his telling her what she wants to hear. It’s nice to be told you’re loved by someone. It makes you feel all gooey, but they’ve abused the word already and it’s only a week into their relationship. Unless Lloyd is drumming it into her head so he can start to manipulate, gaslight and possess her and do what he wants when he wants but Edens blinded by it because all she’s ever wanted is for someone to love her and to feel wanted..

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is he’s been shown on her lives but in her actual videos she keeps him private?? And yesterday when she showed his face Yaz did a massive gasp as if it’s a huge secret. I just think they’ll appreciate each other more when they’re out of each other’s hair and then set out when they see each other through the week. I’d go mental if I was with my boyfriend 24-7
i can do about 2/3 nights (and he’s out the house all day for work) and then I send my partner home 😂😂

Reactions: 2
He looks about 50 odd 😳 dresses like a teenager busking on the streets of Croydon!
He made a point yesterday saying he took Edens dad to the wine shop thinking he was going wine tasting (at 11am) but was gutted when he realized her dad was literally going in to get wine and being done! He said he went half's with Edens dad, even though her dad had 4 bottles of wine and he only had 2.. how nice of him, cooks them tea, treats their daughter like the absolute queen she thinks she is, and buys them wine 🤷 that's exactly why nobody wants him to go home. Clearly her whole family are drinkers, why else would her dad buy 4 bottles of wine🤷 that's why it's not frowned apon, but if I'd bought a man home at her age who was 10 years+ older and insisted wine every night my mum would tell me he's a bleeping wierdo full of red flags!

She's made this mess by showing their relationship to the world too quickly, now she can't escape without the fear of being mocked!

Reactions: 10
People kept asking why he wasn't in the videos yesterday whiles Freya took over Eden's live for 5 and Freya asked him he said he just doesn't want to be on camera all the time.

Reactions: 1
So he’s got a place to himself because his flat mates are travelling but she’d rather have him staying at her parents house than go to his empty flat
Maybe because she doesn’t know anything about him an feel safer at her parents. Which is also crazy to me. Because she can’t genuinely trust this guy and I don’t blame her. Still should’ve kept a lid on it but she can’t not brag

I think she's very dependant on her parents like emotionally they blow smoke up her arse all day. I think it's kinda sad that we've never ever saw Eden cook for them but he's been cooking none stop the full time he's there. Like your parents get to an age where you do a bit more for them round the house. Eden does nothing. Then there's Lloyd who's cooking & drinking with them

Reactions: 6
Why does this live feel like an audition for yaz? It feels like a test run to see how she does with tik tok shop but eden is so overpowering.

Reactions: 5
Why is Eden adding all this stuff to her face to make herself look more orange 🍊

Reactions: 2
5A91F9B3-78B3-4FE2-808F-14B855E33DC2.png
How can you buy makeup from someone who looks like they haven’t washed their face in 5 years

• Haha
Reactions: 3
495B7613-39C0-424D-A358-E28E4BC0853F.png
She most certainly does have the smoothing filter on, stop chatting tit Hayley!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything is crazy priced. Not sure who she thinks her target audience is but who’s got this type of money
She blocked my account once for saying the ABH brown stuff was cheaper on beauty bay 😂. I made a new account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed someone asked why the sisters husband was nicknamed wolf and she got crazy offended

She blocked my account once for saying the ABH brown stuff was cheaper on beauty bay 😂. I made a new account 😂
It’s a free country man. I don’t know why you get blocked for the most simple comments, not even hate. It’s hilarious how little criticism they can take 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is Yazz going on about her natural prettiness,her makeup is not natural more drag queen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of people on her live who don't know what a mink is, as in the animal is shocking.

Did anyone just witness the MINK statement? She’s actually vile
What did she say Iv got my volume down I'm just reading the comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.