Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden hates doing them tik tok shop lives doesn’t she 😂 like she so can’t be arsed every single time but the ££ must make it appealing! She said she got paid over £20,000 for doing them!!

Eden clearly isn't doing that well for herself..
Did anyone hear her say she's not bought anyone in her family a single present because she doesn't get paid until then, so she's going to do her Christmas shopping after Christmas 🤔🙄 strange! Thought she was getting 40k deals and wouldn't open her eyes for anything less than 5k 😂😂
Did you hear her sisters comments about how she has so much money. She was asking Eden how my much a pint of milk was and Eden said £3. 🤨

He's not hard to find. He's happy to be in the background but not show his face, just seems a bit strange to me!
Why has he got two names?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So he’s got a place to himself because his flat mates are travelling but she’d rather have him staying at her parents house than go to his empty flat
This is what I don’t understand!! He’s living with someone else’s mum and dad?! Surely it’s no just me that finds that incredibly weird 😂 free house and they’re crammed in her bedroom

Reactions: 6
This is what I don’t understand!! He’s living with someone else’s mum and dad?! Surely it’s no just me that finds that incredibly weird 😂 free house and they’re crammed in her bedroom
Eden can’t possibly leave the safety of her room & her parents house 😬 she makes out she’s this independent woman who does everything for herself but she’s 23, has her Dad and sister drive her round everywhere and finds it hard to stay away from home or go away from home unless it involves her parents.

Reactions: 2
I’m starting to get the impression that it’s either Eden or Lloyd asking these questions so she can purely show off again she has a boyfriend just in case we all forgotten (which wouldn’t be possible) given how much he is shown and talked about. She don’t talk about anything else but him. You can’t tell me her followers don’t know she has a boyfriend by now 😂

He has cooked pasta AGAIN… how is he a chef when he can only cook pasta ?? It ain’t exactly rocket science. I think we’ve all been told a lie..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
As if shes recording a live of him washing her hair and turns it vulgar by asking if his going to wash down there for her.. 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She's posted the Live Photo. It's still not candid. This is just her timer going off too quickly 😂.

Candid - Taken informally, especially without the subject's knowledge.

Im sure she knew she was taking a photo of herself.
The picture if it’s candid or not is nothing special apart from her annoying hand in the way

My neck is hurting just watching this live

So he’s now washing her hair and I’m starting to think maybe it’s not him thats odd but her. I mean he could say no but I hope he doesn’t feel like he has to. My boyfriends washed my hair once but it’s because I pulled a muscle in my shoulder and never again hahaha! They’re just an odd pair aren’t they??

She has over 10k people watching a live of her boyfriend wash her hair 😳 if he brings in the viewers like this for literally doing nothing she’ll never send him home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My man has washed my hair multiple times for me aha 🤣 For me Its the fact shes gone live knowing the age of a lot of her followers and shes made multiple remarks telling him to pull his pants down and other vulgar comments. Why would you even? The whole thing is odd to me and so problematic. Telling her viewers how she loves him.. Praising him everytime he does something like his a child 💀

Watched the live for less than 10 minutes. He is dying to answer questions and is lapping up the attention.
And her talking about being asked to be his gf “while he was inside her”. There’s certain things you just don’t say on social media. How come other creators manage to do thirst traps and yet stay respectful of the relationship and she can’t. Smh

That live was so cringe. Saying he’ll propose soon “in a year” and they’re getting a neon green car, also on how good his dick is and how he’s too rough orally at the start. She literally has children watching this. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The live is making me so uncomfortable. This is textbook narcissism and they are love bombing each other. My issue is that she has over 10,000 young girls now idealising what is actually a very toxic situation.

Reactions: 3
They don’t suit at all imo.. his drinking AGAIN. Shock. The guy admitted he loves to get wrecked but Eden felt the need she had to come live because people were “butters” but he looks the exact same 😂 but thank you for the live Eden, I will sleep so much better now I know yours and his timeline and how you sucked him off after only meeting him twice.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.