Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always wear eyelashes that are bigger than her eyes itself? I don’t know if it’s just me but Eden looks like she’s high all the time recently. She never looked like that before but recently she does.. maybe it’s just the eyelashes but who knows.. that second picture made me laugh so much that I had to share it with you all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I don’t know if you guys know lucyrose1993 (Lucy and Brian under investigation for being n0nc3s) was in lucys love tonight and one of edens mods were supporting Lucy. Absolutely vile

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So I don’t know if you guys know lucyrose1993 (Lucy and Brian under investigation for being n0nc3s) was in lucys love tonight and one of edens mods were supporting Lucy. Absolutely vile
Nooooo?! That’s so bad. 🤢 how people can support them “people” is beyond me. Some people act nice to take the piss though so could they of been doing that do you think?

Reactions: 2
I find it weird that he gets drunk every night and she’s sober and they’re having sex.

Reactions: 6
I’m gonna have to block her. Her content is making me cringe so much now. He literally went for a shower and he was like “I missed you”. YOU WAS ONLY IN THE NEXT ROOM. NOT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!!!
My ex was like this. Love bombed me hard in the beginning, was living with me withing 2 weeks (to my Shame,) roll-on five years I finally got the courage to break up with him. He's isholated me from my family and friends, I wasn't allowed out of the house at all. He'd go to Tesco when I was sleeping. The he's tell me he'd missed me all the time. And buy me gifts. Which would then be thrown in my face. The list is endless and at times horrendous.

This is exactly how Eden's relationship is going to go. Mark my words. It's going to get worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My ex was like this. Love bombed me hard in the beginning, was living with me withing 2 weeks (to my Shame,) roll-on five years I finally got the courage to break up with him. He's isholated me from my family and friends, I wasn't allowed out of the house at all. He'd go to Tesco when I was sleeping. The he's tell me he'd missed me all the time. And buy me gifts. Which would then be thrown in my face. The list is endless and at times horrendous.

This is exactly how Eden's relationship is going to go. Mark my words. It's going to get worse.
I’m so glad you managed to escape! I wonder if she’s told him about here? I wonder if he reads too? Tbf if I was Eden I’d read here and it’d make me double think my relationship. If anything people have made some valid points here, I haven’t seen anyone be horrible about this relationship just concerned. So it would make me think

Reactions: 8
Why does she always wear eyelashes that are bigger than her eyes itself? I don’t know if it’s just me but Eden looks like she’s high all the time recently. She never looked like that before but recently she does.. maybe it’s just the eyelashes but who knows.. that second picture made me laugh so much that I had to share it with you all.
Would make sense consider they are sat outside all day long! Only stoners do that surely, I find it hard to believe you’re sat in the cold for longer than 10 mins for a fag but maybe that’s just me! And he sounds like he’s wrecked every time he speaks !

ABSOLUTELY. I think he has a drinking problem. He openly admitted it last night on live too, what was the point of him being on camera in sunglasses? We know what he looks like, he’s eyes aren’t going to make a difference? I didn’t understand that. According to Eden last night he got drunk and done something that was nasty to her and he also embarrassed her to the point she said please don’t ever do that again to me. He apparently feels bad, but I think where Eden has been on her own for 2 years, she’s thinking this is all a good idea when it’s not. They should be out enjoying dates together, not having him basically moving in. It’s really weird how Yasmin is with him too in my opinion.

Edens very quiet today too. Maybe they’ve had an argument 😂
He probably had sunnies on so you couldn't see he was high x

Reactions: 4
I find it all very strange Edens own family are putting so much pressure on her to keep him there 😬
You could literally feel the vibe of relief she gave off yesterday when he said he was going home!! I know it's Christmas but doesn't this man work? He "lives alone" why can't Eden go stay with him🤷 the fact he made her feel uncomfortable was enough to tell me it won't work between them, when or if he does ever go back home, I think she will cut it off.

I find it all very strange Edens own family are putting so much pressure on her to keep him there 😬
You could literally feel the vibe of relief she gave off yesterday when he said he was going home!! I know it's Christmas but doesn't this man work? He "lives alone" why can't Eden go stay with him🤷 the fact he made her feel uncomfortable was enough to tell me it won't work between them, when or if he does ever go back home, I think she will cut it off.
He doesn't live alone, Freya asked him who was at home & he said yesterday he's got two flat mates that are away travelling so it would just be him but he was planning on going home today. Freya told Eden that was too sad to send him home on his own. I don't think Eden will ever leave her parents house.

Reactions: 3
Someone on Instagram asked if they will buy a house soon (after two weeks lmao), and she quipped that they’ll elope and get married today

• Haha
I think she’s already got the ick off him but has made such a big deal about it all that she knows she can’t call it off

Reactions: 8
So he’s got a place to himself because his flat mates are travelling but she’d rather have him staying at her parents house than go to his empty flat

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why she didn't just keep the relationship private until she had been with him a while longer. Maybe actually get to know him a bit herself. But also he's wanting a quiet life but wants to go to the nail shop etc with her, how long before one of her fans gets a photo of him and posts online

I don't understand why she didn't just keep the relationship private until she had been with him a while longer. Maybe actually get to know him a bit herself. But also he's wanting a quiet life but wants to go to the nail shop etc with her, how long before one of her fans gets a photo of him and posts online
What I don’t get is he’s been shown on her lives but in her actual videos she keeps him private?? And yesterday when she showed his face Yaz did a massive gasp as if it’s a huge secret. I just think they’ll appreciate each other more when they’re out of each other’s hair and then set out when they see each other through the week. I’d go mental if I was with my boyfriend 24-7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.