Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Eden telling Freya to open all her boxes earlier so she could basically brag about what she got gifted 😂

Her eat with me video tonight, you can literally hear him opening another bottle of wine which is highly annoying whilst she’s recording.. ANOTHER BOTTLE OF WINE ON A SUNDAY!! Eden is back to talking with her mouth full AGAIN. Drinking red bull at 8.30 ?? I know people in relationships become comfortable with food and each other but it won’t be long until she’s gained a lot of weight again like her previous relationship. She will be eating meat again full time before no time, she’s smoking more than she did before. She’s changing so much and it’s awful to see. What is the point of the eat with me videos if she isn’t even talking to the person on the other side of the phone and just talking to him? It’s rude. Her latest video made me want to throw my phone out the window too. “I literally think about sex 70,000 times a day”

Didnt see that saw her say it's because Freya would put them away for her
The laziest woman known I swear.

Reactions: 5
I watched most of her live while on my break at work. She is definitely getting annoyed with him being there you can tell. Looks like the fairytale bubble is bursting already!

the way she used to brag about wanting sex all the time and she’s up for it constantly with a boyfriend, and now she’s had it for a week or two, complaining that she’s got to get into bed with sexy underwear on instead of her pj’s, lamb and sucking her thumb watching tv.

it’s all an act with her she knows she’s rushed into this, don’t get me wrong, we all have that magical feeling of this is the best relationship ever and wanting to spend every waking moment together at first but that eventually wears off after a few months, they’ve got to that stage within 2 weeks 😂

she’s doing the usual thing a-lot of people do by ignoring the red flags at the beginning of a relationship, these issues will eventually turn into problems that they can’t ignore.
it’s just funny to see how this relationship is showing the real her, her controlling nature, anxiety, her need for a man and the fact that she isn’t really the sexual ‘up for it’ easy going girlfriend she makes out she is. They will drive each other away in no time.

to add! He cooks for the whole family everyday! He blatantly did it the first time to get into the good books now they got him doing it every meal 😂 he’s feeling the pressure already and they are taking full advantage, full burn out incoming!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So from what I gather, he’s embarrassed and been horrible to her already, his an alcoholic, a tit fingerer, has to go EVERYWHERE with her and won’t go home? Oh and shes got a UTI could be clap 😭 thats a lot of red flags in 2 weeks. Im more worried about her younger following, they’re going to think this behaviour is ok when it’s far from it

Reactions: 7
So from what I gather, he’s embarrassed and been horrible to her already, his an alcoholic, a tit fingerer, has to go EVERYWHERE with her and won’t go home? Oh and shes got a UTI could be clap 😭 thats a lot of red flags in 2 weeks. Im more worried about her younger following, they’re going to think this behaviour is ok when it’s far from it
No he said he was going home tomorrow and Freya got really emotional and practically begged Eden not to send him home because he would be on his own. That's a huge red flag if anything and very very weird

It’s almost as if she can’t keep up the pretence of who she pretends to be when he’s there all the time and it’s getting to her now. The mask is slipping and she’s scared to show the real her in front of him and it’s exhausting her lol!

Reactions: 6
I watched most of her live while on my break at work. She is definitely getting annoyed with him being there you can tell. Looks like the fairytale bubble is bursting already!

the way she used to brag about wanting sex all the time and she’s up for it constantly with a boyfriend, and now she’s had it for a week or two, complaining that she’s got to get into bed with sexy underwear on instead of her pj’s, lamb and sucking her thumb watching tv.

it’s all an act with her she knows she’s rushed into this, don’t get me wrong, we all have that magical feeling of this is the best relationship ever and wanting to spend every waking moment together at first but that eventually wears off after a few months, they’ve got to that stage within 2 weeks 😂

she’s doing the usual thing a-lot of people do by ignoring the red flags at the beginning of a relationship, these issues will eventually turn into problems that they can’t ignore.
it’s just funny to see how this relationship is showing the real her, her controlling nature, anxiety, her need for a man and the fact that she isn’t really the sexual ‘up for it’ easy going girlfriend she makes out she is. They will drive each other away in no time.

to add! He cooks for the whole family everyday! He blatantly did it the first time to get into the good books now they got him doing it every meal 😂 he’s feeling the pressure already and they are taking full advantage, full burn out incoming!
Cooks his spaghetti pasta and some random different sauce every night. Imagine how boring that’d get 😂

• Haha
Maybe it takes him to go home for her to feel better though. Her UTI can calm down too 😅 but how selfish of Freya to beg Eden to get him to stay when it’s not her house he’s staying at and it’s not her personal space he’s in

Maybe it takes him to go home for her to feel better though. Her UTI can calm down too 😅 but how selfish of Freya to beg Eden to get him to stay when it’s not her house he’s staying at and it’s not her personal space he’s in
If I was Eden I’d of said to Freya, well let him come to your house for a few nights then if you want him to stay that bad 😂

Reactions: 1
Man do I wish she'd stop using "yours truly" incorrectly!! Swathes of idiotic child followers will follow suit and use it to refer to another person doing something. A stupid thing to be annoyed about but it's really bleeping me off! Feel like AP!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell. What one is it? He said he ain’t going home anytime soon so he was on ASOS getting some clothes and the next he is going home tomorrow but Freya is begging Eden to get him to stay? Weird behaviour from Freya when it ain’t her boyfriend, her house or personal space. There’s only so much spaghetti Eden can eat I suppose 😂

• Haha
Eden is embarrassing, I feel SO embarrassed for her right now. The fact her younger followers might likely have more sense and self respect than her at the big age of 23 is insane!

How can this girl go from preaching “SelF LoVE” & “celibacy” then drop it all for one man she and her family barely even knows … 😭

The whole thing is odd, it’s clearly not even a PR move so it makes it 10x worse. Yikes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.