Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She infuriate me. Someone asked if the lashes she was using were mink and she was like ‘who actually cares about minks’ and then said ‘oh you’re all saying I should care about minks while you’re eating cow and wearing dr martens!’
Like most vegetarians also don’t wear mink eyelashes but most vegetarians aren’t just doing it for clout

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The amount of people on her live who don't know what a mink is, as in the animal is shocking.

What did she say Iv got my volume down I'm just reading the comments
A few people asking if the eyelashes were faux mink… And she wasn’t answering, unicorn cosmetics then commented saying no they’re not Hun but in American HON.she then said OH I will just pretend that wasn’t said and then said actually who cares about minks!!! And how she just wants beautiful lashes and no one knows what a mink is anyway so who gives a toss

Comparing wearing eyelashes made from an animal that’s stuck in a tiny cage and plucked for eyelashes and eating a cow that’s humanly slaughtered is different IMO. I don’t even eat meat and I can understand the difference she’s nothing but a money grabbing witch

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She infuriate me. Someone asked if the lashes she was using were mink and she was like ‘who actually cares about minks’ and then said ‘oh you’re all saying I should care about minks while you’re eating cow and wearing dr martens!’
Like most vegetarians also don’t wear mink eyelashes but most vegetarians aren’t just doing it for clout
Exactly and most vegetarians don't stop wearing their real leather clothes etc If they had them perviously. A lot believe that it would be more of a waste to stop and get rid of them. They just don't believe in purchasing them anyone. Doc martens do vegan footwear now too.

I don't even think she's not eating meat as much because she cares I think she's just doing it because it's easier to say she's veggie than saying she's terrified of getting diarrhoea from it 😂

Reactions: 2
Exactly and most vegetarians don't stop wearing their real leather clothes etc If they had them perviously. A lot believe that it would be more of a waste to stop and get rid of them. They just don't believe in purchasing them anyone. Doc martens do vegan footwear now too.

I don't even think she's not eating meat as much because she cares I think she's just doing it because it's easier to say she's veggie than saying she's terrified of getting diarrhoea from it 😂
I was a vegetarian for years and I no longer call myself one because I eat chicken once in a blue moon but I’m pretty sure every wieiad she’s done since going vegetarian she’s ‘bent the rules’ and that’s just what she chooses to show us. She is 100000% doing it to look like a caring person and redeem herself for all the horrible stuff she’s done

Reactions: 5
I was a vegetarian for years and I no longer call myself one because I eat chicken once in a blue moon but I’m pretty sure every wieiad she’s done since going vegetarian she’s ‘bent the rules’ and that’s just what she chooses to show us. She is 100000% doing it to look like a caring person and redeem herself for all the horrible stuff she’s done
I tried before but it just ended up with me really restricting myself & developing weird issues with food so i just eat what I want now & make changes where I can. Maybe only have meat or fish like twice a week but I'm an absolute slut for cheese 😭 I don't believe Lloyd cooked a roast and she just had cauliflower cheese & roasties 😂

I think if she's still eating fish she's pescatarian but she's eating cheese as well so I don't think she knows what she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I tried before but it just ended up with me really restricting myself & developing weird issues with food so i just eat what I want now & make changes where I can. Maybe only have meat or fish like twice a week but I'm an absolute slut for cheese 😭 I don't believe Lloyd cooked a roast and she just had cauliflower cheese & roasties 😂

I think if she's still eating fish she's pescatarian but she's eating cheese as well so I don't think she knows what she is 😂
That’s the thing though, you’re honest about it and you’re still conscious of it and making changes. When I went veggie it was a process and it wasn’t straight away so I’ve been giving her the benefit of the doubt but after the comments about mink it’s just confirmed what I already thought

Reactions: 4
These Comments from people are making me gag …. Wondering is some are sarcastic 😩

Reactions: 1
Yaz saying that her lips are like that because she doesn’t have filler and if you have soft smooth lips it’s because you have filler 😂
I don’t know anyone with dry ass lips like hers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never had filler and can assure you my lips look nothing like Yaz’s 😅 also how desperate is Yaz to literally be Eden. She tries so hard it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Why is yas trying sooo hard? She hasn’t shut up the whole live. Trying super hard

Reactions: 5
Eden clearly isn't doing that well for herself..
Did anyone hear her say she's not bought anyone in her family a single present because she doesn't get paid until then, so she's going to do her Christmas shopping after Christmas 🤔🙄 strange! Thought she was getting 40k deals and wouldn't open her eyes for anything less than 5k 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eden clearly isn't doing that well for herself..
Did anyone hear her say she's not bought anyone in her family a single present because she doesn't get paid until then, so she's going to do her Christmas shopping after Christmas 🤔🙄 strange! Thought she was getting 40k deals and wouldn't open her eyes for anything less than 5k 😂😂
What a change from the woman who was giving her parents up to 10k a month 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.