Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the thing with this girl at all, she comes across like the girl who bullied you at school. Is she meant to be a role model of some sort? Face full of filler, sitting in her bedroom at her parents' house making videos about how holding down a job at a store was beneath her. Erm, some role model! How old is she?
She reminds me of either the Johnny Vegas character in Benidorm or Will Ferrell in Wedding Crashers!

I had missed what the moderator said but eden was going on about having her long hair put back in and didn't care what people said she wants her long hair etc. I'm assuming the moderator said something about looking better short because from talking normally she aggressively said oh f*ck off (name) I'll do whatever I want with my hair. I was in utter shock when I started to take more notice of comments a few said that it was uncalled for and said how much she had changed not for the better. All of a sudden eden changed her tune oh its only a joke she knows what I'm like she knows I don't mean it in a nasty way she's been with me for a long time. Her attitude is vile and to me its abusive behaviour speaking to someone like that but then making out its just a laugh

Reactions: 10
I had missed what the moderator said but eden was going on about having her long hair put back in and didn't care what people said she wants her long hair etc. I'm assuming the moderator said something about looking better short because from talking normally she aggressively said oh f*ck off (name) I'll do whatever I want with my hair. I was in utter shock when I started to take more notice of comments a few said that it was uncalled for and said how much she had changed not for the better. All of a sudden eden changed her tune oh its only a joke she knows what I'm like she knows I don't mean it in a nasty way she's been with me for a long time. Her attitude is vile and to me its abusive behaviour speaking to someone like that but then making out its just a laugh
Friend or not you don’t talk to people like that!! I wouldn’t want any of my kids looking up to someone like her.

Reactions: 4
Her whole attitude throughout the live was disgusting. Hate it when people talk to people like tit then say ‘oh I’m only joking.. they know I am’ no you just don’t speak to people like, especially not publicly, it can be humiliating. Her getting annoyed at people commenting on her hair is ridiculous - she’s putting herself out there to 2m people, she made her hair a thing because she was always dying it on lives and now because she changes it like the wind. You can’t put yourself out on there on a public platform and not expect people to comment on it. I get maybe it’s annoying if people are like ‘Oh I preferred it before’ but I literally see a couple comments like that and that’s all she focuses on, never mind all her fans complimenting her.

Reactions: 2
During the same live I asked Eden why she doesn’t thank anyone when she gets sent gifts and she muted me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That live yesterday! Admitting she owes £300 to Klarna but all her moneys invested and her mum does it, bit suspish😂 the way she spoke to her mod was disgusting, she’s a brat

Reactions: 6
Here she goes, back at the salon wasting yet more time of Poppy’s for her nasty ass hair she’s never happy with.. it’s the fact Poppy does it for free too which is just wrong

I really want a bigger influencer or name to humble her so bad. Her attitude stinks

Reactions: 8

She’s showing her true colours through tiktok now

You can literally see the anger in her face. Wow

The actual anger and hatred in her face is coming through so much now. She’s showing her true colours of the type of person she actually is. Anything about her hair and she blows from 0-100 in seconds. She needs to calm down before she looses a lot of follwoers

Attachments

Reactions: 3

She’s showing her true colours through tiktok now

You can literally see the anger in her face. Wow

The actual anger and hatred in her face is coming through so much now. She’s showing her true colours of the type of person she actually is. Anything about her hair and she blows from 0-100 in seconds. She needs to calm down before she looses a lot of follwoers
That mouth 😂😂😂

What a surprise. Little miss Eden Harvey has deleted her video now because she cannot stand being told she’s wrong for her reaction.. once again.. that’s twice in just over 24 hours she has snapped now. First at her moderator and now at one of her followers. She is actually shameful.

Reactions: 9
It has just occurred to me .wasn't it eden that said she had a bohoo megan fox launch event this week .as megan fox is in the UK. So she is going to end up meeting her

It has just occurred to me .wasn't it eden that said she had a bohoo megan fox launch event this week .as megan fox is in the UK. So she is going to end up meeting her
Megan Fox is probably gonna be wondering what the hell is up with British influencers when she sees Eden. Them lips and the tacky hair!!

Damn I missed the video what happened?
She replied to a young girls question which only asked why she had a green streak and she used a dead nasty sound and was all angry. Lots of people kicked off at her saying the girl only asked a question

Reactions: 1
I know it's Megan Fox collection with boohoo but I just can't see her coming to the U.K. to hang out with our influencers 😂

Her insta story… why’s she getting someone to film her swaggering into a car?😂
The guy closing the door looks awkward, poor bugger 😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone dying of embarrassment at her most recent Instagram story? Because same.. the actual cringe and ick I’ve got from that little video. Who does she think she’s become? I know she needs to advertise collars etc but that’s something else, she could’ve done something else. Not that video. Especially the waiting for the person to record here standing there thinking she’s something SHE MOST certainly ain’t.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.