Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked more like the words didn't match up to what she was saying like it looks more like she was still saying the last word before the n word came

Reactions: 1
Does Eden not understand how working works? Does she not know that in order for a business to run and to get paid for the job you’ve done you’re meant to do the hours you’ve been given on your rota? She’s so tone deaf in her tiktoks and just slamming a retail place and saying “who are you to tell me when to come in? I’ll come in when I want” just shows her immaturity and that she knows her little young following will laugh at that and find it cool or something

Reactions: 3
Her video about who are you to tell me when to come to work has pissed me off.
yeah, I’m sure all of us would love to sit at home all day but that’s not how the real world works, you work shy nob

Reactions: 8
I wonder if eden will go to the Halloween event that a lot of creaters are going to or if its to above her as she didn't go to the Newcastle one everyone went to

Reactions: 1

can someone tell Willy Wonka that she’s meant to be filming for the new updated film next year… not doing thirst traps on tiktok shaking her non existent backside

• Haha
Reactions: 8

can someone tell Willy Wonka that she’s meant to be filming for the new updated film next year… not doing thirst traps on tiktok shaking her non existent backside
😂😂 rhythm is a dancer and Eden has none. It’s even worse when you watch it on mute. Good job 99.9% of the content is one dimensional posing 🤣

Not another edit Eden has made of herself 🤣

Does she not give herself the ick?
Ahhhhhhhhhh the cringe… is it a show reel? It’s the breaking the 4the wall for me and repeatedly showing the same clip 😭😅 DAAA_lusionnaaaalllll and so are the mugs that fan girl her

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think we all know her clothes doesn’t stink as she sprays about 5-6 sprays of like 3 perfumes when getting ready, but she’s already admitted several times that she doesn’t wash her hands every time after using the toilet and how she doesn’t bath / shower everyday.
Honestly, how many more times does she want to use the same videos of her at red carpet events. We get the point you’re trying your best to be something big but give it a rest. It’s boring now seeing the constant same videos

Legit though why does it look like Freya is the only one that doesn’t smell stale out of all three of the sisters??
she recycles the same videos because no one cares enough to invite her anywhere important for new material. Also, anyone else hear about Addison Rae being banned from tiktok? I thought of Eden straight away hahaha. Just shows no matter the followers or verification, you can still be banned. At least Addison has a career in entertainment now, what would Eden do I wonder??

what’s the best way she can showcase her “famous friends”?? Well pick them out of your normal mates and make a tiktok ofc!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.