Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I'm absolutely horrified and disgusted by her latest video of the guy on the stairs.

I don't care how many followers someone has the fact she can sit there and think it's okay to spout about mental health and then go and film someone like that. Maybe the guy is drunk or maybe he has a medical condition that makes him appear drunk either way doesn't really matter because who the fuck is she to fucking sit there and think it's okay to record someone without consent to publically humiliate them.

He's a fucking human being. He could have lost a loved one to covid and turned to drink to cope, he might have suffered trauma as a child and his coping mechanism is getting blind drunk whatever his circumstances are I don't know and she sure as hell won't either so Eden Harvey I hope you know you are a disgusting human for filming him and if that was a girl blind drunk you would never be so quick to whip your phone out and record them... Actually this is you we're talking about and you probably would because you're a disrespectful cow.

Filming anyone in a vulnerable state is disgusting especially when YOU have claimed in the past you've been assaulted. Imagine if someone had filmed you in that vulnerable moment would you be finding this shit so funny then, no because take it from someone who truly has been assaulted and had it filmed its degrading and humiliating and the fact you'd film anyone whatever their state and find it so funny speaks volumes of the truly nasty little girl you are. This 'fame' you think you have does not warrant you being above any other human being. You have a platform of children that now think filming strangers for laughs is gonna be okay.

Now I know you read this because your so self obsorbed you can't help but read stuff about yourself so let me paint a picture for you, your sister Yaz was an addict. Now imagine during her active addiction she was in a state and some low life thought it'd be a laugh to film her and post it with the Walking Dead theme tune for their 2. something million followers plus the rest of the internet to pass judgment on her and make fun of her.. It wouldn't be so funny then would it? The answer is no because that's your family, someone you love.

Now that man you filmed is someone's family too so maybe use that brain of yours and think for once because anything could happen to him in that state and god forbid something did how do you think people he knows would feel that some jumped up fame hungry twat thought it was funny and cool to record him and post it all over the internet.

And I swear to god you dare preach about kindness or any of that again on your platforms after this you will be the biggest hypocrite going, you're 23 Eden more than old enough to know right from wrong and this couldn't be more wrong you've done so many questionable things lately but this honestly makes me sick and I hope all this 'fame' you've been so hungry for really bites you on the ass

• Heart
Reactions: 31

emA_xox

Recap -

long green hair
Short green hair
Short black hair
Long green hair
Short green hair with green roots
Short red hair with red roots
Short “orange” hair

ate takeaways

boasted about money

told us how successful she was and most likely insulted all her followers

oh and a got verified on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MissLola

Chatty Member
The way Eden finished the end of her eat with me video by saying someone she knows ‘’doesn’t make her feel awkward for being successful ????’’

FOR BEING SUCCESSFUL? I wouldn’t say manipulating kids for a following is a successful person but okay lol

I’m cringing so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fettuccine

Anyone else saw Yaz bubbling all over social media about how she's had a stressful day and her friends can see her story's and not check in on her. I don't know anyone everyone else's friendship groups but mines don't post videos on days their stressed hoping we reach out. They tell us they are stressed directly.

Reactions: 15

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
At the fair on the waltzers now surely for someone with emotophobia (probs spelt that wrong but ya know what I mean 😅) that would be a nightmare for. Makes you feel very sick and dizzy and someone next to her could be sick.... Just a thought 🤔🙄

Reactions: 14

Bouquet23

Dear Yaz, Yaz’s hair and Eden,
Fuck off you annoying, self righteous, entitled pricks.
The end

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I don't get the thing with this girl at all, she comes across like the girl who bullied you at school. Is she meant to be a role model of some sort? Face full of filler, sitting in her bedroom at her parents' house making videos about how holding down a job at a store was beneath her. Erm, some role model! How old is she?

heckles

Chatty Member
People saying she’s great at acting when she does the same thing over and over again, well done you can make yourself cry. So can a lot of people

Reactions: 13

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
ICK MODE ACTIVATED..

“My friends don’t believe you’re famous”.. no offence to the nephew but it’s because his friends are correct. She isn’t famous. She is a tiktoker. Nothing more and nothing less. Just because you’ve been mobbed a few times, attended a few events and had your picture taken, doesn’t make you a celebrity. Or famous. Neither does the blue ticks but carry on being offended Eden babe, imagine telling your nephew to tell his teacher to search for her on TikTok because you’re butt hurt, embarrassing. Are you not embarrassed

Attachments

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211109_155259_com.instagram.android.jpg

No babe that's not dark humour that's just tone deaf. Not sure why as someone who says she's been sexually assaulted in the past, why you'd find humour in picking someone who not only kidnapped and killed women but raped them too.

• Sick
  • Wow
I don’t think anything she portrays online is genuine. I think I’m a pretty good judge of character and she gives me bad vibes. It’s all too sickly sweet and god complex. I feel sad these young kids idolise her so much. It’s quite clear she just wants to be famous. Now her sister is on the bandwagon too. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s completely lost who she is and her identity- she doesn’t know who she is anymore it’s sad to see really.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Ten grand a month? She said she gives her parents that? Bullshit 😂 she is not earning that much that she has ten grand every month spare!

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I'm calling it, either a video of her mum or dad telling her she's amazing. Or a screenshot of Yaz texting her like

YOU'VE GOT THIS
YOU HAVE SUCH A KIND HEART
I LOVE TOU MAGNIFICENT EDEN
DONT WORRY FUCK CHILDREN IN NEED

• Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
10 grand a month and their house still looks something fresh out of Emmerdale in the 90’s. Im sure her parents would much rather her save up £10k a month and move out or learn to drive. Showing off wealth is never a smart move. I remember someone said people that try to look rich talk but people that are rich are silent

CMJB

I’ve just had a thought… the *only* reason she has got the green back is because she’s been to quite a few events since & she knows the green will make *some* people recognise her at these events… not because her followers were saying so at all

• Heart

DRLW

Chatty Member
Why does yaz go on like she is the only woman with a child, I'm sorry but moaning like that because apparently her and wolf are stressed on insta. Wonder if she checked on her mates kids when they had jabs because the parents and baby will if been stressed.
Qvc type thing seems to be the latest thing I saw the folding lady do 2 last week and seen a few on fyp they all had a proper set up though not just sat in their bedroom