Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally looks possessed in that cringey tiktok. For a girl who’s meant to be really Christian and religious, she posts some provocative things

Reactions: 6
She literally looks possessed in that cringey tiktok. For a girl who’s meant to be really Christian and religious, she posts some provocative things
THATS A VERY GOOD POINT!!! Come christmas time she will be shoving her religious calendar down everyone’s throats again

She literally has no identity, she’s far from the real Eden she used to be and I doubt she will ever get her back again even when Tiktok has faded out 🥴

Reactions: 5
This girl knows her following is mostly under 16 right? What a lovely role model she is

Oh here we go, Eden saying how she has an obsession with crisps? As well as smoking, red bull and whatever else? She doesn’t seem the perfect role model I’d want my child to be looking up to. Especially with the amount of times she mentions how much her family has problems with addictions. This girl literally gets her nails and hair done weekly, what a life it would be to have that luxury ey? Bragging how she’s away for the evening in London tonight attending a Christmas themed event at beauty works.. I’m sure I saw a few tiktoks the other day about their expensive tit hair extensions? But because Molly Mae has them, everyone obsessed with her feel like they have to have them too..

Eden and her pretend shakes are beginning to annoy me. Funny how one second she’s shaking uncontrollably and the next she’s not shaking at all..

Reactions: 4
Oh here we go, Eden saying how she has an obsession with crisps? As well as smoking, red bull and whatever else? She doesn’t seem the perfect role model I’d want my child to be looking up to. Especially with the amount of times she mentions how much her family has problems with addictions. This girl literally gets her nails and hair done weekly, what a life it would be to have that luxury ey? Bragging how she’s away for the evening in London tonight attending a Christmas themed event at beauty works.. I’m sure I saw a few tiktoks the other day about their expensive tit hair extensions? But because Molly Mae has them, everyone obsessed with her feel like they have to have them too..

Eden and her pretend shakes are beginning to annoy me. Funny how one second she’s shaking uncontrollably and the next she’s not shaking at all..
It's people like eden why I won't let my daughter on tik tok she keeps begging me to have an account. She has an obsession with far too many things like her ex's it's not healthy to obsess over all these things. I feel like Freya is the only normal one out of them all.
If edens hair is anything to go by I certainly wouldn't be getting my hair done by this girl. As of late it's been looking more and more like cheap costume hair

Reactions: 7

I used beauty works years ago to cover up a bad haircut I got (may as well had a bowl cut!!) and they were so good. I bought some not long ago for my sisters wedding coming up and they’ve gone so tacky, so you’re 1000000% right with the fact that Molly Mae has got people buying them because of her hair. So I can imagine Eden’s hair feels like a Halloween witch wig with all the extensions on the go hahaha

I bet she’ll be expecting everyone to know her at the event. Could this be the night she’s taken down a peg??

What’s the getting Eden is wondering around this event tonight thinking she’s something she isn’t? Pretending how she’s so famous and so known.. blowing her own trumpet about how she helps so many people and how much she loves her followers.. making a absolute embarrassment out of herself..

Soooo Eden doesn’t drink…. But walks around the Molly Mae event with champagne and G&Ts?? Hm 🧐

WE ALL KNOW HER BACKSIDE ISNT THAT BIG.

GIRL GIVE UP WITH THE ARCHING OF THE BACK YOU PREDATOR

Looks like an alcoholic beverage to me too… mmm
Her stomach isn’t that flat either. Now I’d NEVER normally comment on someone’s weight, I’m not the slimmest of girls but she makes such a big deal of “love yourself for who you are etc etc” yet she photo shops her figure every day

We’ve all discovered that Eden loves a bit of photoshop. She loves to edit her photos so it looks like she has clear skin, which we all know she doesn’t. She is the normal teenager who had acne and now has scars from it. We’ve all seen her on tiktok live being over the top with the smoothing effect. I personally don’t think she should shout about “love yourself, love your body, be confident” when she’s far from it. I know we live in a generation where photo editing is considered the norm.. but when your following is majority kids, it’s not a good impression..

I’ve just had a thought… the *only* reason she has got the green back is because she’s been to quite a few events since & she knows the green will make *some* people recognise her at these events… not because her followers were saying so at all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The photoshop skills is unreal in that photo but I wouldn’t be surprised if she wore them control pants with padding on the bum
Just love how Molly Mae and Maura both look awkward next to her in the tiktok, as if she’s a crazed fan hahaha

I think being rude runs in the family

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.