Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Instagram story of her getting into that car has topped it. That is the most embarrassing thing she has done to date she can't be serious can she?! I don't believe all them people managed to hold their laughs in and how nasty of the person filming to go along with it and not tell her how awfully cringe worthy that is ! She doesn't help herself 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deleted quick when she realised she was being absolutely ridiculous. Imagine begging for followers and a blue tick then crying when people give opinions oh dear - usually a silent watcher and I did like Eden in the first lockdown bur now I’ve realised how manipulative, ridiculous, bratty.. she is I changed my mind 🤷🏽‍♀️
UPDATE- she blocked me because I said people are going to have opinions she has a large following 😂😂😂 that’s literally all I said. IMAGINE 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone was saying the same earlier on her video & she deleted it. She's hardly being held at gun point to change her hair. If she doesn't like it she should stop basing most her content round her hair and the colour green.

As if Megan didn't come because theres alcohol 😂, if she was appearing at an event and didn't want there to be alcohol trust there wouldn't be any. Eden's bleeping delusional! Any Megan Fox fan knows she's a notorious hermit. She loves being at home. I didn't think for a second she would appear at the event or do anything other than post photos about it 😂

Last edited:
Let’s not forget that she mentioned in her eat with me tonight how “maybe some people mistook me for Megan Fox tonight do you know what I mean?” And how she got stopped so many times “because I’m nice” so she claims.. she also made it a point again how shes been to an event tonight which was “an interesting event” and how it wasn’t a great vibe.. and how she’s so honest with her followers LOL.. biggest load of crap I’ve heard come from her mouth.. it wasn’t a good vibe because people weren’t screaming at her feet like “omg it’s Eden”.. maybe because they’re sick of seeing her at events now because she laps up every single one she can.
she also claimed how she only went to meet Megan Fox? Baring in mind she doesn’t even live in this country so why would she be there? I bet Megan is heartbroken because Eden, who she doesn’t even know of was gutted she couldn’t attend tonight lol.

Imagine she made it a point AGAIN about how she hates being in a place where it makes her feel like “she’s too much”.. I’m sure people we’re so judging you Eden for wearing big block boots, tights and a jumper dress to a boo-hoo launch. Ffs. She’s hilarious and so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said on the live yesterday she was going to the launch with Megan fox then said to her sheep ‘please tell me I’m going to be okay, I’m not going to be ill’ etc, then said about 10 mins later she didn’t know whether Megan fox is going to be there, I very much doubt she will be there 😂😂
On all this today, she really needs to understand that she has a large following, people are going to have different opinions and agree on others, she needs to accept the hate etc if she wants to be successful in that industry😂

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted some insta stories as I can’t see any to do with getting in a car but also, why is their house always so messy in the background of videos?! Eden is a 23, healthy, able bodied person so she is able to clean the house & help her elderly parents out a bit instead of laying in her cesspit all day - gross

Reactions: 7
She’s deleted some insta stories as I can’t see any to do with getting in a car but also, why is their house always so messy in the background of videos?! Eden is a 23, healthy, able bodied person so she is able to clean the house & help her elderly parents out a bit instead of laying in her cesspit all day - gross
How dare you she has anxiety, emetaphobia, ocd, trauma... Or so she claims among the billion other bs conditions she apparently has every 5 minutes 🙄

• Haha
I’m still in absolute shock that she blocked me because I said people are going to have opinions because she has a large following 😩 so odd. Imagine if I was one of the people that “needed” her eating videos but didn’t agree with everything she said? Mmm.. strange

She’ll claim that everyone asking or commenting on her hair has affected her mental health now for sympathy votes in the hope people will forget how she’s spoke to her ‘fans’.

She cannot sit there and say she doesn’t read what gets said on here, it’s funny how anything we mention… gets deleted 🤦🏼‍♀️ She don’t like the truth does she?

Reactions: 7
I think any tiktoker or influencer that finds out they have a thread on this site will religiously read it.
Eden if you are reading this, you’re becoming more and more transparent every day and your true colours are coming through. Stop being a brat, start getting a real job and stop thinking you can treat your followers like dirt. You’d be nowhere without them

I think it’s about time a big influencer outed Eden for her weird desperate behaviour…

Last time she cried and got away with it, nowadays more people know what she’s up to and she doesn’t have a chance to fake her apologies anymore 😅

Sarcastic Eden is back..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think it’s about time a big influencer outed Eden for her weird desperate behaviour…

Last time she cried and got away with it, nowadays more people know what she’s up to and she doesn’t have a chance to fake her apologies anymore 😅

Sarcastic Eden is back..
Yeah this bish is getting a. Bit too big for her boots since the blue tick she has been so cocky and mean

Reactions: 5
Why does she sound so different in that day in the life …. It doesn’t even sound like her. She’s calming her actual self down so she can be more marketable

Reactions: 4
Why does she sound so different in that day in the life …. It doesn’t even sound like her. She’s calming her actual self down so she can be more marketable
Yeah it’s like she’s calmed her voice down and kind of put more of a posh English twang on it
Her videos are getting staler by the day. She isn’t really known for anything really, most tiktok creators that are well known have certain types of videos they make but what does she actually do?

Reactions: 3
What the duck is this 🥴

sure all her teenage followers parents will be thrilled to know who they are watching. It’s actually very strange that she behaves like this knowing majority of her fans are underage children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.