Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine thinking “oh I need my followers to think I know so many celebrities so they think I’m relevant too”… does she think having celebrity friends is a personality trait? It still makes her irreverent in my eyes. Everything she does is for attention, she needs to feel important otherwise she thinks she’s failing miserably. Please tell me who’s actually famous out of them all? I’m sorry but I don’t think tiktokers and people who’ve been on love island as celebrities. Maybe Whitney from Eastenders and Jo from S Club 7.. but the others, no.

all of her followers like “omg is that”. “Omg is that” or am I tripping, bruh stop acting stupid.. you know it’s them. Ffs

Reactions: 9

can someone tell Willy Wonka that she’s meant to be filming for the new updated film next year… not doing thirst traps on tiktok shaking her non existent backside
Nooooooo cause I still have trauma from the 'hot' Willy Wonka on Tik Tok and this comment has killed me

what’s the best way she can showcase her “famous friends”?? Well pick them out of your normal mates and make a tiktok ofc!
Real classy bunch let's not forget Jo's racist past and the bird who played Whitney accused another Tik Toker of stalking and harassing her, pretty sure some of the others have questionable backgrounds too. So Eden fits right in.

Oh and for someone who claims she was sexually assaulted by a cabbie she sure as hell uses Nikki Minaj alot whose husband is a convicted sex offender she might want to rethink who she openly supports

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

what’s the best way she can showcase her “famous friends”?? Well pick them out of your normal mates and make a tiktok ofc!
Thought the exact same... Where are her REAL friends? Oh wait!! she doesn't have any!! Apart from Sofia and Freya but why aren't they in the tiktok? Oh yeah because they're not " celebrity "

Let's name drop everyone I know
Does she know them though? Are they close friends

Last edited:
None of those people in that video are real friends she’s just slid in their DMs, they’d never actually ‘hang out’ with her or be a true friend to her. Influencers are all as fake as another. She’s just doing that so people are like ‘omg can’t believe you’re friends with them!!’

Reactions: 5
Omg ran here after that video of the celebrities. I used to like watching her back along now she’s just a fame hungry twit. It’s literally to show of she “knows” people and it’s embarrassing. I don’t really understand how she has a big following, all her videos recently she comes across stuck up and rude. Proper eye bleeping herself in the camera constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it's not even been 2 weeks and she's having her hair done again tomorrow. Her mum is investing her money for her but doesnt know how she's doing it, is she not old enough to sort her own money still needs mummy to sort it for her. About time her parents made her stand on her own 2 feet

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she even has money left given how much she spends on tit like having her hair done, her lips done and the takeaways. She gave a run down of everything she’s doing this week so she’s somewhat important. Tomorrow she’s at a Megan fox boohoo launch, the next day she’s at a premier for some musical and the following day after that she’s at a Molly Mae launch. I don’t know why she felt she needed to tell everybody what she was doing in fairness. Let’s not forget how she snapped at people when asking about her hair. Apparently tomorrow she’s having it long hair with a strand of green 😂

I hadn’t seen a live of her for a while, caught the last 20 mins or so and he attitude absolutely stinks. I don’t know how this girl gets away with it and how people are still not seeing straight through her? The way she thinks she’s the absolute tit and the way she talks to people is unbelievable.

Reactions: 3
I noticed her fans was all sticking up for her saying its just a joke etc the way she spoke to her moderator was appalling

Reactions: 2
I don't get the thing with this girl at all, she comes across like the girl who bullied you at school. Is she meant to be a role model of some sort? Face full of filler, sitting in her bedroom at her parents' house making videos about how holding down a job at a store was beneath her. Erm, some role model! How old is she?

Reactions: 14
Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not but Freya comes across as a really tit mum does anyone else notice

Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not but Freya comes across as a really tit mum does anyone else notice
I really don’t think that’s something we can judge on a few minutes worth of videos.
every woman has different parenting techniques, no one can really say what’s tit or not, it’s what ever works best for them.
her kids seem well fed and loved and looked after so I really don’t think she’s a tit mum. Considering she’s also raising them alone, If I remember correctly? Whilst also working.

Reactions: 6
From the short bits you see of Freya I think she is doing a great job as a single Mum and working to pay the bills and feed her kids. They are fed, watered, loved and always look clean unless like normal kids they've been playing outside

Only just realised this is the girl who did all them transition videos. What the hell have I missed, she looks completely different all faked up glam and not in a good way either. I noticed she seemed quite crappy with her attitude has the fame gone to her head 😒

Reactions: 1
Personally if I had loads of followers who knew that they doted on me, I would not be posting this..Yikes

I noticed her fans was all sticking up for her saying its just a joke etc the way she spoke to her moderator was appalling
Oh my god. I was going to make a comment about that but thought I was the only person who saw that live with the way she spoke. My chin was on the floor in shock

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.