Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a lip flip so she’s had Botox in them, probably why she can’t seem to move her top lip anymore
Yeah she didn't have a lip flip, she told everyone she had a lip flip and a rhinoplasty. She had LA lips which is just a word for a technique with filler. And she had a non surgical nose job by having filler put in her nose too. She's had her lips filled so much in the last few months the skin is probably very tight I'd imagine.

Reactions: 2
I might be old fashioned, I’m 25 never had all this filler stuff.. but what the hell is a lip flip? 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I might be old fashioned, I’m 25 never had all this filler stuff.. but what the hell is a lip flip? 😂😂
Instead of injecting filler into the lips to make them fuller they inject botox into the muscles above the lip relaxing it making it appear fuller

If this isn't Eden's attitude 😭😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven’t been on here in a while as I couldn’t be arsed with her after I saw the blue tick 😂

however! I did see a story where she done the ask me anything and someone asked if she was single, her response “technically 🧡

wondering if that was potentially just baiting people in, she’s obsessively stalking someone and pretending they’re a thing or if she’s genuinely with someone 🤔

Reactions: 3
I dread to think of the colour that jumper is end of the day after all that foundation on her face.

Not her putting google it as the caption because she knows her follows are 12. She’s so weird
She’s really odd. Like her other tiktok saying that every time she orders nachos from somewhere they’re cold…why keep ordering from them then?? If I had bad food from somewhere once I’d be a bit iffy to order again from them. Let alone a handful of times!

Has her side profile always been so awful or is it just since the filler and nose job she’s has done

Sofia is awful at tiktok, why does she even bother? 99.9% of the time she doesn’t even know what the words are and fails miserably. Does she think she’s going to blow up like Eden? Bless her. Her lips also remind me of a buffoons bumhole

Has her side profile always been so awful or is it just since the filler and nose job she’s has done
She's got a under bite or an over bite I can't remember which one lol. That with the over crowding of her teeth. That's why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.