Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done FastAndTheCurious7 on the best thread title!! Would anyone else like to do the honours of recap of the old thread??

Reactions: 4
Her eat with me tonight had me creasing. She actually tried giving digs at the end of the video when really, she was explaining herself but acted like she was talking about others. Look how many times she got irritated when people got verified before her 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
The way Eden finished the end of her eat with me video by saying someone she knows ‘’doesn’t make her feel awkward for being successful ????’’

FOR BEING SUCCESSFUL? I wouldn’t say manipulating kids for a following is a successful person but okay lol

I’m cringing so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Miss I use olaplex and that's why my hairs so thick and shiny not the synthetic extensions I wear doing a Pantene ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look another tiktok video of eden being photographed by the paps 😂 I’ve never known anyone as desperate as she is for a little bit of fame

Reactions: 8
I think she’s completely lost who she is and her identity- she doesn’t know who she is anymore it’s sad to see really.

Reactions: 12
Recap -

long green hair
Short green hair
Short black hair
Long green hair
Short green hair with green roots
Short red hair with red roots
Short “orange” hair

ate takeaways

boasted about money

told us how successful she was and most likely insulted all her followers

oh and a got verified on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap -

long green hair
Short green hair
Short black hair
Long green hair
Short “orange” hair

ate takeaways

boasted about money

You forgot lying about random situations that happen in public 😂

Reactions: 6
Recap -

long green hair
Short green hair
Short black hair
Long green hair
Short “orange” hair

ate takeaways

boasted about money

…AND when she went on about ‘being from a poor family and struggling yet they managed owning villas aboard, multiple horses, a road tour across the whole of America, a dad who went to private school with Elton john, and now with Eden supposedly buying land in LA 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m never getting long nails again”… she wonders why they constantly pop off..

Her comments are literally full of under 16s on every post 😭😂

You’d think with her humongous rubber lips, she would at least talk properly. Why is she talking from the side? Weirdo

Attachments

Reactions: 1
“I’m never getting long nails again”… she wonders why they constantly pop off..

Her comments are literally full of under 16s on every post 😭😂

You’d think with her humongous rubber lips, she would at least talk properly. Why is she talking from the side? Weirdo
Maybe she’s had some sort of nerve damage from that cheap filler being injected in 😅

That video of her eating subway.. her she looks like she’s really struggling to eat with how big them lips are

That video of her eating subway.. her she looks like she’s really struggling to eat with how big them lips are
It's the fact that you know she's acting. She ain't eating normally cos she's put a camera on herself. She's acting peaceful while shovelling in slices of tomato and lettuce leaves.

It's the fact that you know she's acting. She ain't eating normally cos she's put a camera on herself. She's acting peaceful while shovelling in slices of tomato and lettuce leaves.
In fact, just seen folks asking if she's blowing on her salad as if it's hot. She's saying yeah she always does that. Nah love, you've forgotten where you're at.

it won't let me post the video but I found this was a really interesting in site in how it works

it won't let me post the video but I found this was a really interesting in site in how it works
I do apologise that made no sense, I'm half asleep 😂 what I meant to say was it's an interesting insight to content creators make their money, I've always wondered how they do it

She had a lip flip so she’s had Botox in them, probably why she can’t seem to move her top lip anymore
She lied about the lip flip
It was a technique called la Lips she had filler the technician who done it posted her 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.