Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs now she’s saying she’s scared to have children in case she doesn’t love them as much as her niece and nephews, because there’s no greater love.

Oh duck off you performative bleep. And I think it’s bleeping insane to only have a discussion about having children or not AFTER you get married, if true then shows how immature they both are.

Reactions: 30
Baffled by Eden saying she was allergic to nuts then having a full on snickers bar tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Baffled by Eden saying she was allergic to nuts then having a full on snickers bar tbh
The silly girl can’t remember one lie to the next.
perhaps she chose to ignore the allergy just like she can choose to ignore anxiety when she wants to?🧐

Reactions: 8
She said I’ve never had a pregnancy scare or been pregnant even when I biologically should have been 🫠 does she hear herself? She chats so much tit

Reactions: 14
Urgh. is she really this deluded? Because none of those 3 million are bots or dead accounts are they Eedy? It’s been 18 months since 3 million and her following is as stale as her fortnightly knicker change.
And only 37.4k subscribe to her on YouTube 🤣🤣. She does not have 3 millions followers 😬 I'm embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pregnancy video with the soft voice and music in the background 🤢 its like shes setting it up for some announcement that they are trying but then at the end says its not happening for a long time. Such a pleb.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Are all these dafties saying she'll be an amazing mother forgetting she said she doesn't want kids and if she did have them she would be like verity? Mother of the year.

• Angry
She’s seen the absolute whirlwind and hype that the fraud sophiena has had the last couple of weeks after announcing her pregnancy so eben and little Lloyd will be desperate for a slice of the pie and a positive pregnancy test just to boost content and interaction with the minions. 🥱
omg if she did 500 videos of her halloween make up, imagine how many bloody videos we'd get if there was a positive pregnancy test. she'd definitely do the transition one where it'd pop out of her mouth like the can of red bull, grotty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
omg if she did 500 videos of her halloween make up, imagine how many bloody videos we'd get if there was a positive pregnancy test. she'd definitely do the transition one where it'd pop out of her mouth like the can of red bull, grotty cow.
telling everyone she has a deal with mamas and papas until they come out and say they’ve never worked with her and then she’ll choose to be embarrassed.

On a petty level, if she beats me to the pregnancy I’ll have to do a tit on her doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
telling everyone she has a deal with mamas and papas until they come out and say they’ve never worked with her and then she’ll choose to be embarrassed.

On a petty level, if she beats me to the pregnancy I’ll have to do a tit on her doorstep.
🤣 you might have to move the others 💩 first

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Eden saying 3million people like/love her yet she hardly hits 10k likes at the moment 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Eden saying 3million people like/love her yet she hardly hits 10k likes at the moment 😂😂😂😂😂
If her account got deleted and she had to start from scratch, she would never be able to get the same amount of followers as she has now. Only way would be buy which is exactly what she's done

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_8099.jpeg
Dying. Imagine your wife being known for having skiddy knickers. Alsohow the hell do we know that Lloyd even hasPTSD?! I would NOT share that about my hubby even with his permission!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s eben going to do while all the influencers are tied up with children in need this Friday?
All I’ve seen over my s/m is posts from loads of them saying what team they are in etc.
while silly eben will be stuck in the shed with the little toad man picking up dog tit!

Reactions: 3
What’s eben going to do while all the influencers are tied up with children in need this Friday?
All I’ve seen over my s/m is posts from loads of them saying what team they are in etc.
while silly eben will be stuck in the shed with the little toad man picking up dog tit!
She’ll be ‘eating a hot dog’ 💀

• Haha
She’s trying to add infertility to her list of things wrong now. I’m disgusted. As someone who’s had horrendous miscarriages, inability to conceive and the heart ache I endured to get pregnant with my babies honestly. And the fact she’s lying about SA & R and making jokes about it I’ve got PTSD from those things happening to me and the lies can literally roll off of her tongue. She’s absolutely disgusting. Why can’t she just duck off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.