Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s a DDR admin?
A fb admin for a group. Their anon post is much more savage than this thread in its entirety so it makes me laugh that they sit and act holier than thou 😂 Anything I’ve said here I would gladly say to Eden and Lloyd. I don’t like their behaviour. I don’t like how they exploit vulnerable people, and how they use their niece and nephew for monetary gain. If that makes me a bad person then so be it 😂

Reactions: 4
The girl did actually come on here and post it aswell 😂. Those were the days but she NEVER reads here 🤥
---

You inspired me to look back. Look at this one 🤣🤣
The family are financially secure but their parents had to save up for camping holidays and, what was it? Couldn't afford a book from book fair? They make me so bleeping angry. And the PTSD tit about Lloyd is only because she's trying to out do Lee and Yaz and his PTSD about "seeing his mates blown up".

Reactions: 10
LLL as an elf riding Bvden the reindeer and his little legs dangling cause she’s so huge compared to him 😂 then the rats behind all in reindeer gear too
---

Just seen that bleeping creepy, how he thinks McDonald’s are goona thank him for being such an ugly creep
his eyes scare the tit out of me!

Reactions: 4
So today was the ‘annual Christmas photoshoot’, for a couple who has been together since 2021… so the second year not annual hun
---
Also is the amount of fluff not so dangerous if any of the dogs ate it??? Lots eat that tit and can be deadly… she thinks of nothing honestly, she wouldn’t care if they passed she’d be buying an new one to replace asap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how she specified that Lloyd would not be wearing an elf outfit. Probably refused after being rinsed by the entire internet and in the group chat.

Also the hair extensions are out already, so what was that a whole month they were in?! Also definitely Eden logic to have her extensions out and rock a fried orange bob to a photoshoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That fluff will be unusable after those little pissbags have been in it.

And this is pure bitchiness, I know, but….Eden really should have held out for a guy that’s a bit more compatible with her build. I can’t imagine spending my life with someone who looks like a toddler when stood next to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.