Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing quite takes the heat off a racism scandal like your sisters wandering vaj. Bet Eden is buzzing

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tiktok keep flagging EVERY post I comment on about Eden. Even if it's positive..

Also can someone link me Yazs thread please. I can't find it and I want to read about Yaz's magical fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Hope that works
Thanks I literally just found it. Dirty dirty girl she is 🤣🤣
---
One thing I've taken away from the whole Eden/Dan Spragg/Yaz/Dan Spragg/Eden/Lloyd/Yaz/Lloyd/Yaz/Sofs babydaddyy, as long as you're skinny and reasonable pretty, it doesn't matter if you have tit chunks in your knickers and in your vag, or if your Bv is so bad it can be smelt from the end of the road, being skinny will get you laid, attention from everybody and a (deluded) loyal following.

I'd rather be a fat, celibate, crusty old spinster

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Edens very quiet today , is it because she's gone to church to pray for her and her sisters sins ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Edens very quiet today , is it because she's gone to church to pray for her and her sisters sins ?!
where is the whole big show of love for yaz, ah yes, eden never does it does she, like someone said before, she will be loving the fact people are leaving her alone, it wouldnt shock me if she had tried with tiny tim, eden will be fuming

Reactions: 4
The “who do you get your looks from?” TikTok using a massively edited photo of herself…

Reactions: 2
Two clips from the same TikTok- the emet comment then acknowledging not washing the fruit. Make it make sense!

Great to see she is eating again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just had a random thought about her Patreon and she hadn’t posted on there since September.

- Not posted on their joint Facebook since September ( only at 3K .. thought 10K was as easy as Yaz is Eedy?)
- Not heard about her lashes in ages, couldn’t be bothered to restock
- Vinted seems to be closed/on holiday/just can’t be arsed

Also what does Lloyd do all day? Apart from push the dogs in a pram and go to a garden centre?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a random thought about her Patreon and she hadn’t posted on there since September.

- Not posted on their joint Facebook since September ( only at 3K .. thought 10K was as easy as Yaz is Eedy?)

Also what does Lloyd do all day? Apart from push the dogs in a pram and go to a garden centre?
I wonder if vinted was put on holiday mode because Sof was running it? Obviously after yas done the dirty on her, I wouldn't want to run it either

Reactions: 14

Dunno where I saw it but apparently Eden is waiting for “stock” hence no lashes atm. I heard/saw her say/type this herself just not sure where. Not That There’s any point showing evidence cos she’s full
Of tit. What lash empire shuts down for months because of stock. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone just asked how Freya was on her Instagram and she said she’s fine. And she loves both her sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone just asked how Freya was on her Instagram and she said she’s fine. And she loves both her sisters.
people might disagree but it’s crappy what Yas did, like proper low, desperate, pick me energy, but I don’t think ita enough to cause a perm fall out for the sisters. I don’t know if Sof will ever forgive Yas tho, which will make everything awkward.
that’s if course, if it was Sofs baby daddy Yas shagged and not Freya’s. I’d rip my sisters eyes out if she snagged my ex.

Reactions: 12
She’s looking for trolls to go on her pod! Was Jason not available?
Not an original thought in her head, she’s JUST literally been on Olivia’s show 🤡. @me if you can find me SHEden, I’ll tell you a thing or two.

Reactions: 11
IMG_2558.jpeg

this just came up on my FYP. It has the sound of Megan McKenna shouting at big brother to “let me in there, go on. Let me in there“ 😑🤣🤣🤣. If you’ve not seen it - you tube it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.