Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Eden is a massive witch for always adding in ‘I miss you so so much’ on Yaz posts. Stop making her feel bad for living a few hours away with her family. After all Eden you don’t do duck all any day if the week so go up and see her? Get a train and go be with your sister on her bday? Stop putting Yaz in a position where she feels guilty

Reactions: 30
I think Eden is a massive witch for always adding in ‘I miss you so so much’ on Yaz posts. Stop making her feel bad for living a few hours away with her family. After all Eden you don’t do duck all any day if the week so go up and see her? Get a train and go be with your sister on her bday? Stop putting Yaz in a position where she feels guilty
never understood this behaviour from the worlds best auntie Eden.

Reactions: 18
Sof is on live literally letting loose… they’ve fallen out with yaz over something she’s done to sof

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Well she’s hinting that Yaz did something with her baby dad but doesn’t want the drama - proper tit stirring
---
To add Sof the grotty cow went for a wee on live and didn’t even wash her hands :sick:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Lmao so Yaz added Lee to her bio to try and claw him back because she's been trying to/possibly has fucked Sofs baby dad 🤣 What a desperate little scrote... And to sit on Tiktok expecting sympathy for herself too. Pfft. Embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Lmao so Yaz added Lee to her bio to try and claw him back because she's been trying to/possibly has fucked Sofs baby dad 🤣 What a desperate little scrote... And to sit on Tiktok expecting sympathy for herself too. Pfft. Embarrassing.
so she MH baited because everyone was mad at her for being loose with her morals and her labia? What a crappy person Yaz is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Haven’t done this in a while
HEY eben
I follow a beautiful girl called NotsobigD and she posted a video with Will.I.am, Olly Murs and Tom Jones after been invited by ITV to a The Voice event.
She has 360k followers.
meanwhile you’re being racist in ya piss pit.
I’ve been following her for a while also.
she seems a completely normal down to earth girl and not at all sucked in with the bullshit social media brings. I’m certain she also works a normal job alongside doing her TT which proves is can be done.

Reactions: 5
I reckon Eden is going to be pestering Lloyd with questions whether he's slept with Yaz, no way is she letting this drop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon Eden is going to be pestering Lloyd with questions whether he's slept with Yaz, no way is she letting this drop
Yeah here for it. The Harv-trashian-Hadfield-Hulmes have the most skewed, defunct moral compasses. Sucks to be you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.