Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2557190 Dying. Imagine your wife being known for having skiddy knickers. Alsohow the hell do we know that Lloyd even hasPTSD?! I would NOT share that about my hubby even with his permission!!
She told everyone he had PTSD from his rough childhood and had to announce every time she was going to shout or make a loud noise. Absolute bullshit as per usual.

Reactions: 6
My house dweller was watching tv earlier and I heard an advert about a documentary called “the search for instagrams worst con artist now streaming on itvx” and thought I’d missed our eedy on telly again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The funeral thing will never not be absolutely hilarious to me, they’re bleeping freaks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video in question if anyone tries to say has been edited, was posted by Eden and then deleted. So it is literally word for word all her.
---
The funeral thing will never not be absolutely hilarious to me, they’re bleeping freaks
Don’t we all just sit there pretending to be cream egged while our family lift us off the floor singing funeral songs? 😂
---
Ps sorry about the quality of the video - It’s in thread 20 if you cba looking back and getting the screen record for yourself 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Casper I’ve got some content for you. When char- the young girl was exploited out of money, a lovely gaslighty video of Eden. When yaz told everuone that they pretended to pick their dad up listening to his funeral song rtc
---
Sorry it’s not in order…
Fun fact - this saga brought me to tattle and I’ve never looked back🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Casper I’ve got some content for you. When char- the young girl was exploited out of money, a lovely gaslighty video of Eden. When yaz told everuone that they pretended to pick their dad up listening to his funeral song rtc
---
Sorry it’s not in order…
how do I not know more about this. Those messages from Eden about getting the girl to post on tattle are wild!!!!!!!!!!
And also; where is your PR now you scammy groomy giant hench big gob saggy arsed cock Womble!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
how do I not know more about this. Those messages from Eden about getting the girl to post on tattle are wild!!!!!!!!!!
And also; where is your PR now you scammy groomy giant hench big gob saggy arsed cock Womble!!!
The girl did actually come on here and post it aswell 😂. Those were the days but she NEVER reads here 🤥
---
The video in question if anyone tries to say has been edited, was posted by Eden and then deleted. So it is literally word for word all her.
---

Don’t we all just sit there pretending to be cream egged while our family lift us off the floor singing funeral songs? 😂
---
Ps sorry about the quality of the video - It’s in thread 20 if you cba looking back and getting the screen record for yourself 😂
You inspired me to look back. Look at this one 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
---
Sorry it’s not in order…
I bet she’s got loads of fake accounts in here. I bet we speak to her every day. 😭. I don’t mean jasolly- they’re just cunty, Eden or not Eden 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They
I bet she’s got loads of fake accounts in here. I bet we speak to her every day. 😭. I don’t mean jasolly- they’re just cunty, Eden or not Eden 🤣😂
They absolutely will have an account on here to see all the glorious edits, you csn only see attachments on here when logged in 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
DDR group full of power hungry twats 😂 is that bond woman still admin? Running her flaps like she’s some super hero, when you could snort coke from that nose she has 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What did I miss 🫣
Hahahah nowt just a ddr member trying to doxx me.
I’ll say no more cause I don’t wanna get deleted hahaha.

This is the only thread I’m active on. 😂
---
This was ageeeees back, and it got swept under the rug quickly when Tiana and Gemma drama was going awry 😂

Reactions: 2

---

This was ageeeees back, and it got swept under the rug quickly when Tiana and Gemma drama was going awry 😂
i'm confused, but I hope things get better for you soon xx

Not Eden, Eden can swivel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i'm confused, but I hope things get better for you soon xx

Not Eden, Eden can swivel.
I’m confused too. Put the kids to bed and my phone was blowing up 😂 thank you sweet.

My kids made of steel. We were in hospital with him again this week with double pneumonia. He’s doing ok though, just coughing up lovely green snot on me 🥴💚
---
Ignore me parking here with my new Eden dp
Xxxxxx
I’m in need of a new one. Off to look on my LLL edit gallery 😂

Reactions: 3

---

Those admins are like a group of bullies and need to take a long look at themselves. Lucey the local bike, been through her whole estate and let's not mention the one who let a woman waste years on him, and his best mate that goes through the ddr women like hot dinners even though he's madly in love with said guy. They all need a reality check.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.