Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaya got thrown to the wolves, people are still saying it’s just a song so haven’t learned anything.. Edens losing followers left right and centre. Yaz is starting off strong with birthday blues cause her sisters a racist and she’s also losing followers too.

They didn’t have strong black women who could have told Eden what for, she used Jaya because she was easy to edit and look like she was agreeing with Eden.

I feel sorry for the girl tbh. Not Eden btw.

It was heavily edited.

Reactions: 14
Jaya got thrown to the wolves, people are still saying it’s just a song so haven’t learned anything.. Edens losing followers left right and centre. Yaz is starting off strong with birthday blues cause her sisters a racist and she’s also losing followers too.

They didn’t have strong black women who could have told Eden what for, she used Jaya because she was easy to edit and look like she was agreeing with Eden.

I feel sorry for the girl tbh. Not Eden btw.

It was heavily edited.
100% she's young, easy to manipulate and Eden knows this. If Eden is serious about putting this right she should get Joséphine on the podcast, but Eden wouldn't do that because she knows she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Reactions: 8
Brookie and Jessie the dancing duo are in Aldi's Christmas advertisement.

Love that for Tik toks biggest star 🫢
---
Also no birthday posts from Lee or the sisters 🫢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So on the live where she said the word she was talking about how she can’t upload the entire Katie podcast as it’s too outspoken and it’s Edens job to protect her. Guess that duty of care doesn’t extend to Jaya

Reactions: 15
The fact she has 68 threads still hasn’t humbled her or wised her up. Sick of seeing her face

Reactions: 26
New thread about the self righteous can't take accountability smug tory
thank you angel 😇

today I’ve climbed through and onto things I shouldn’t at my age, but it’s not match for how Eden has tried to slither her way through this drama.

Reactions: 4
She's now putting up feel sorry for me messages from her and her aunty that passed away last year , looking for more sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t done this in a while
HEY eben
I follow a beautiful girl called NotsobigD and she posted a video with Will.I.am, Olly Murs and Tom Jones after been invited by ITV to a The Voice event.
She has 360k followers.
meanwhile you’re being racist in ya piss pit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
apart from this icy cold post on her Instagram story
Let me start by saying I DO NOT support Yas in the slightest. but I do feel sorry for her when she writes massive paragraphs filled with love for her, how much she arselicks Eden on a daily basis, basically puts her career on the line to defend Eden, when she would never do the same bac, and all she gets is a lousy "all I can say is happy birthday". I'd be heartbroken personally, maybe Yas will realise Eden doesn't give two shits unless it benefits her, time to focus on the family she's made rather than her toxic one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Let me start by saying I DO NOT support Yas in the slightest. but I do feel sorry for her when she writes massive paragraphs filled with love for her, how much she arselicks Eden on a daily basis, basically puts her career on the line to defend Eden, when she would never do the same bac, and all she gets is a lousy "all I can say is happy birthday". I'd be heartbroken personally, maybe Yas will realise Eden doesn't give two shits unless it benefits her, time to focus on the family she's made rather than her toxic one.
But she’s ONLY 25, remember. She can’t possibly be expected to write a moving post about her sister…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yaz and freya still don’t follow each other on insta and lovely lee follows freya but not eden and lloyd loooool.. this flippin family film themselves shitting but not the interesting stuff, can you please spill the ☕

also bet yaz is crying into her pillow that her best friend in the whole wide world lloyd hasn’t said happy birthday on insta aww my heart bleeds

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.