Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LL when he makes a BBC Good Food recipe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had a random thought about her Patreon and she hadn’t posted on there since September.

- Not posted on their joint Facebook since September ( only at 3K .. thought 10K was as easy as Yaz is Eedy?)
- Not heard about her lashes in ages, couldn’t be bothered to restock
- Vinted seems to be closed/on holiday/just can’t be arsed

Also what does Lloyd do all day? Apart from push the dogs in a pram and go to a garden centre?
Isn’t Patreon a monthly subscription? So people are paying her for nothing

Lloyd seemed to have a lot of ambition on his page at one point as did have some pretty cool deals which seems to have slowly tapered off every time she has a scandal

Reactions: 12
LL when he makes a BBC Good Food recipe
“I’ve cracked toast, this is…. (I HAD SOMETHING FUNNY TO SAY BUT GOT BUSY SND THEN FORGOT)

Isn’t Patreon a monthly subscription? So people are paying her for nothing

Lloyd seemed to have a lot of ambition on his page at one point as did have some pretty cool deals which seems to have slowly tapered off every time she has a scandal
Just seen he posted a video where he made his wife (who hasn’t been eating) pancakes and bacon in bed. He legit made out that he’d created a masterpiece, but used ready made pancakes. Yeah… I don’t think the internet is missing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Fyp knows 😂 the comments 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen a video of Eden saying the sisters block and unblock each other all the time and it’s normal. Am I the only one who doesn’t think this? When I was younger me and my sister would want to murder each other but defo not now, surely petty blocking on social media is a bit for three women in their 20-30s

Reactions: 34
There’s 10 years between me and my big sister, 6 years between me and my big brother. Of course we’ve had fall outs, arguments, disagreements. But never once have we blocked each other 🤣. bleeping weirdos them lot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched the “cleaning” videos….

1) who the duck puts highly poisonous unstoppables in their cushions? Absolute idiots.

2) who puts a dust pan and brush in the sink …. Ever!!!!

3) her dishwasher smells of garlic- well you ain’t scraped or rinsed the plates have you

I’m astounded by the level of stupidity here. This woman (yes woman ! She’s married don’t you know!) so no excuses, hasn’t a clue. They are scummy lazy people. Oh and …

4) Lloyd has allergies … no you dirty dusty mutt, he has allergies to dust. So try cleaning and wiping the sides more than once a month.

Honestly they are soooo dirty 🫠 her standards are abysmal, and he needs to grow a pair and pull her and himself to get up to scratch. It’s not like they have kids, work, have commitments, it’s all there in that two bed hovel and it must stink.

Reactions: 17
Full disclosure - we have a sisters WhatsApp group. I told my sister she was acting like a c-word the other month, and she left the group 🤣 it must’ve been mortifying for her to ask to come back in a few days later 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have never once blocked any of my siblings. Yeah we take the mick out of each other but never block them. Like I turned my sister into Dobby 🤣 I find blocking weird it’s like jealously.

Reactions: 11
Full disclosure - we have a sisters WhatsApp group. I told my sister she was acting like a c-word the other month, and she left the group 🤣 it must’ve been mortifying for her to ask to come back in a few days later 💁🏻‍♀️
is it a true family group chat if someone doesn’t leave and come back🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honest to god some of her minions just think the in shines out of her backside.
Sick and tired of seeing silly comments saying how amazing she will be at being a mum…….🥴
Like it’s as simple as that click your fingers and a baby arrives!
Her and the little toad can’t keep their grotty shed clean so god help them if a baby was to ever arrive.😷

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Please tell me the ginger cookies aren’t a hint at being pregnant. Please.
She’s seen the absolute whirlwind and hype that the fraud sophiena has had the last couple of weeks after announcing her pregnancy so eben and little Lloyd will be desperate for a slice of the pie and a positive pregnancy test just to boost content and interaction with the minions. 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Noticed the lisp is slowly making a comeback since Casper made a video about it…god job she doesn’t get embarrassed cos she is mortifying 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Urgh. is she really this deluded? Because none of those 3 million are bots or dead accounts are they Eedy? It’s been 18 months since 3 million and her following is as stale as her fortnightly knicker change.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Urgh. is she really this deluded? Because none of those 3 million are bots or dead accounts are they Eedy? It’s been 18 months since 3 million and her following is as stale as her fortnightly knicker change.
Her blocked list is probably greater than her actual commenters

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.