Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still being gifted tit do these companies not have any research on her… love how she goes ‘I’ll be honest about the reviews’ for the wax melts and just goes on about how good they are, she can’t afford not to be positive to all brands when she’s desperate
Tbh I think it's small business who are trying to get some exposure unless I've missed something

Reactions: 4
2FE956A5-707F-4F84-ACFB-89ECD640E5C5.png
Eden babes. Stop tryna squeeze tears out for a man you never watched and get scrubbing those windows ya filthy witch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No one loved Matthew Perry as much as Eden. I bet she gets an invite to the funeral but she doesn’t go because she is such a big tiktok star, she doesn’t want to take the attention away from Matthew x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No one loved Matthew Perry as much as Eden. I bet she gets an invite to the funeral but she doesn’t go because she is such a big tiktok star, she doesn’t want to take the attention away from Matthew x
Matthew Perry was her second guest on the podcast so she’s going to have to miss a week now x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s not really a compliment to her but the venom makeup is epic, that makeup artist is very talented!

Reactions: 11
Whilst other creators are attending GK barrys halloween PLT event and other PR events…. Eden paid someone to do her makeup so she could film transitions in her shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone commented asking how Lloyds DJ gig went … which I think has been deleted now. Worst part is she fucked up her own husbands job but she’ll be secretly pleased he didn’t get to go.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
In her latest tt baking with the kids you can see remnants of the black makeup still on her face so she’s obviously just had it done, made some tt’s and removed it. As the kids are in the back of the time lapse video of her getting the makeup done and then obviously she bakes with them later… pathetic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m so confused … she had her mud cheek stain wedding mua do Venom makeup to film 4765 transitions to just take it off and wheel out her niece and nephew for wholesome cake baking content?

So she never planned on actually going out in that makeup? Unless that’s for an ad what an absolute waste of time and money.

Reactions: 19
I know this isn’t Yazs thread but her most recent video, I’m all for not hiding emotions from your kids but she is literally sobbing in wolfs face? Do you know how much worry a child would feel seeing that? She is so fucked up using that lad for content absolute weirdo

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.