Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused … she had her mud cheek stain wedding mua do Venom makeup to film 4765 transitions to just take it off and wheel out her niece and nephew for wholesome cake baking content?

So she never planned on actually going out in that makeup? Unless that’s for an ad what an absolute waste of time and money.
Go out where?! Events don’t want her there and she doesn’t have any friends 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted a video showing it to elphaba on FaceTime but it’s been deleted 🥴 Didn’t get a screenshot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Mortifying she got her Halloween makeup done to just sit in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That brandese girl who’s bf was in jail has commented on her look. That’s me unfollowing and if I see her round town I will make sure to throw rotten eggs at her for supporting a racist 😈👹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mortifying she got her Halloween makeup done to just sit in the house
She’s done it so she can get the views, the first few transition videos have got a decent amount of likes. Then again, really, with her 3 million followers she should be pulling in at least 1 mill likes for stuff like that not 20k. Halloween transitions are obviously popular atm and she’s clearly tit the bed and isn’t getting brand deals so trying to get some money via views etc hence the 20 videos a day. But the majority of her videos have now got about 4K likes and 20 comments and have been flagged as sensitive to watch lol.

Her transitions are so bleeping basic, it’s the sake tit since she first started, if anything they’re worse now.

Reactions: 11
Go out where?! Events don’t want her there and she doesn’t have any friends 💀
I'm acting starting to pity her. Imagine bleeping your life up so badly because you're heads so far up your unwiped arse (amongst other things). She was a bleep before she met booster boy, but she's turned into the worst of the worst. All her "friends" having fun and she's stuck in the shadows watching and baking with her sisters feral offspring. Just think of all the money she's missing out on. Poor poor racist tiktok Tory.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm acting starting to pity her. Imagine bleeping your life up so badly because you're heads so far up your unwiped arse (amongst other things). She was a bleep before she met booster boy, but she's turned into the worst of the worst. All her "friends" having fun and she's stuck in the shadows watching and baking with her sisters feral offspring. Just think of all the money she's missing out on. Poor poor racist tiktok Tory.
It’s so strange that it hasn’t seemed to humble her in any way at all

Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched the baking with the kids video - imagine getting to her big old age and not being able to make a basic sponge, even when reading it word for word from a recipe in front of you. I’m choosing to be embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the baking with the kids video - imagine getting to her big old age and not being able to make a basic sponge, even when reading it word for word from a recipe in front of you. I’m choosing to be embarrassed.
You Literally gain those kind of basic skills aged 10. Well I did anyways. Did her mum never bake with her?

Oh I forgot they were poor. 🙄

ok bare with me here...

I have a bit of a theory, but it may be far fetched.

Did you see her smirk right after she mimed the word? It really looked like it was done on purpose?
My (maybe crazy) theory is that she didn't want Lloyd to do that DJ set and set this up so he would get dropped.

I've known women like her and she's a classic narc. She's controlling of Lloyd and doesn't want him anywhere near another woman, especially in a night club full of pretty girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ok bare with me here...

Did you see her smirk right after she mimed the word? It really looked like it was done on purpose?
My (maybe crazy) theory is that she didn't want Lloyd to do that DJ set and set this up so he would get dropped.

I've known women like her and she's a classic narc. She's controlling of Lloyd and doesn't want him anywhere near another woman, especially in a night club full of pretty girls.
I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 6
ok bare with me here...

ngl this thought has crossed my mind but not to stop Lloyd from djing.

I think she absolutely thrives off the attention. She enjoys being trolled and/or saying she’s getting trolled because it makes all the drones defend her. Classic narc behaviour

Reactions: 13
ngl this thought has crossed my mind but not to stop Lloyd from djing.

I think she absolutely thrives off the attention. She enjoys being trolled and/or saying she’s getting trolled because it makes all the drones defend her. Classic narc behaviour
If we stopped watching and talking about her she would fall off so fast, she would be forgotten . She needs the 'trolls'. I agree. She does messed up things for the attention

Reactions: 9
Only this cringe TikTok. The pout, the leg 🤣🤣🤣.
Every shot is her showing her bum doing the most, reminds me of this old classic on her instagram. My back hurts just looking at it 😂
She’s going to break her back arching it that much to make it look like she has an arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah duck her 😂

• Haha
Why the fudge do they need so many candles. Surely if you clean your house you wouldn’t need that many candles. I reckon they must be bunning weed inside now.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.