Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Eden also promoting vaping in her podcast. To her younger audience

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg if you find it… we need to see it and edit it on her apology 😂
---

You can find it in your watch history 😇
---
here you go. These are just two part of the original tiktok.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Nah. I’ve just got done with watching her PC with KP and I am honestly cringing. Cringing so fuckin much I’m turning inside out. She made herself look like a top bleep. It’s so bad how she can’t read people. Cause to me that was just her ass licking Katie. And Katie was being polite. She has no real interest in Eden AT ALL

what a ass lick. It’s like watching Yas with Eden.Mate wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nah. I’ve just got done with watching her PC with KP and I am honestly cringing. Cringing so fuckin much I’m turning inside out. She made herself look like a top bleep. It’s so bad how she can’t read people. Cause to me that was just her ass licking Katie. And Katie was being polite. She has no real interest in Eden AT ALL

what a ass lick. It’s like watching Yas with Eden.Mate wtf
And talking about herself.

I absolutely love Harvey tho, he’s such a precious young man. I can’t hate how KP speaks to him though, she’s got a good way with him. I think that’s as far as I’d go with praising her skills as a parent 😂😂 I hate that he’s sat in the same room as Greeden tho. Did they even talk about him, Or to him or is he just there for clout?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They do it if there has been multiple rule breaks on a thread! I cant be certain that's happened but if they keep on closing down any new ones I'm gonna guess that's possibly why.
Like what in terms of rule breaks? Just curious as what constitutes to a rule break as most of these people with thr

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe what I have just watched 🤣 Eden chatting absolute drivel while Katie shoves so much food in to her mouth you literally can’t understand a word she is saying, she’s just making indecipherable grunting noises

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just want to say hello to my fellow ddr crew 😎
I also have a very strong hatred towards Eden 🫶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am five minutes into this god awful podcast. Why is she talking all common and trying to mimic her. Why is she constantly holding that vape up to her mouth. Why is she laughing when Harvey says anything. Why is she suggesting she loves everything Katie loves. Can’t she tell that Katie is just 🙄 every time she talks and interrupts her. She doesn’t give a duck about anything to do with Eden. Why is eden such a twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she constantly holding that bleeping vape up to her god damn mouth. It’s giving me RAAAGGEEEEEEEE

• Angry
Reactions: 6
On the podcast Eden essentially admitted that her dogs piss all over the house and she’s too lazy to take them out😀 what a cow

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.