Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the podcast Eden essentially admitted that her dogs piss all over the house and she’s too lazy to take them out😀 what a cow
Yeah and they both said it’s a chihuahua thing. I’m so annoyed that she makes being a chihuahua an excuse for everything she has been too lazy to address properly. And then in the next breath says she’s too lazy.

She also didn’t tell KP that when calli found the dog tit in her dressing room, she also asked calli to clean it up.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Those LinkedIn profiles are awful. Lloyd repeats who he has worked with in the same sentence.

Eden’s is just…..she sounds like my 8 year old listing her achievements. ‘I’m so good, aren’t I mummy?’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just want to say hello to my fellow ddr crew 😎
I also have a very strong hatred towards Eden 🫶🏼
I was in this group a few years ago on fb. Admins were a bunch of bullies. God forbid you said anything they didn't like . Maggie was my fave

Reactions: 4
I was in this group a few years ago on fb. Admins were a bunch of bullies. God forbid you said anything they didn't like . Maggie was my fave
did you not find out all that stuff about Maggie?!

Reactions: 2
Absolute cringe fest, trying to normalise tit on her bodysuit this time, can’t relate we’re adults here who know how to wipe our own backsides, trying to finish sentences like they were all time besties and just missing the mark really 😂 quite embarrassing really, too lazy to let the dogs out would rather clean up the piss and tit instead ,what a good dog mother

• Sick
Reactions: 14
don’t know! That was a wild ride. It was awful that she lied about the losses. I’ve been in there since phillipa- who reminds me of Eden in many ways - when she bragged about being seen in asda 😂 and Aaron the train fanatic!

I wanna know how Lloyd feels about being dropped from a lineup because of eben

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolute cringe fest, trying to normalise tit on her bodysuit this time, can’t relate we’re adults here who know how to wipe our own backsides, trying to finish sentences like they were all time besties and just missing the mark really 😂 quite embarrassing really, too lazy to let the dogs out would rather clean up the piss and tit instead ,what a good dog mother
For me it was Katie saying Eden tells it how it is and then you hear Yaz shout in the background asking Katie if she gets poo in white thongs ..

Wtf is wrong with these two? The fact they don’t wipe and that they keep going on about it is just .. I have no words.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched it. I love how KP has absolutely no idea who Eden is. Would love to know how much they payed her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Edens up her back side so bad. Katie's perceived as having a "mucky mansion" so edens making out she's a massive scruff as if it's a flex

• Sick
Reactions: 13
For me it was Katie saying Eden tells it how it is and then you hear Yaz shout in the background asking Katie if she gets poo in white thongs ..

Wtf is wrong with these two? The fact they don’t wipe and that they keep going on about it is just .. I have no words.
Why do they think it's normal to tit their pants? They need to talk to a doctor about it because that isn't normal 😂
---
Advertising the brand Katie works with
This outfit is giving 'day release'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
don’t know! That was a wild ride. It was awful that she lied about the losses. I’ve been in there since phillipa- who reminds me of Eden in many ways - when she bragged about being seen in asda 😂 and Aaron the train fanatic!
The Maggie stuff was willlllld. Off topic so sorry BVeden’ers. Poncho is overrated, people acting like the second coming of Christ now he’s back. Miki posts the weirdest tit, dunno where she finds it. Daphne/Akira is an idiot. Admin keep allowing that Andy/Ben etc to post the most stupid tit ever
---
Also Candice is the least mentally stable person I’ve came across ever.

back to Eden, sorry

the katie price podcast was shockingly bad as expected.
There was no structure or fluidity to her questions. The podcast was all over the place.
One min they're talking about poo nuggets and the next it's 'Whats harveys law?" I guarantee she didn't do any planning prior to it, and it really shows.

There's really noticeable eating noises throughout and (not blaming Harvey) but Harveys tablet playing music throughout was really distracting. Just normal production-type stuff that she should be considering. Also isnt this like her 15th podcast? And these issues are still a thing? LOL

Also the food delivery half way through?
Just shows that the whole thing was rushed and KP and Harvs probably arrived expecting refreshments, so little lloyd had to get on deliveroo and order them a kfc.

Also did anyone notice that the podcast had no sponsor this week?? On tHE EPISODE WHICH IS EDENS BIGGGEST BREAK

Reactions: 12
I hate poncho with a passion. He really irritates me no end. And we get called trolls? He’s an absolute reprobate lol. Miki I absolutely love her. She’s my fave admin 😂 Is that Ben the dude that was talking to people as if ddr was a dating app? It’s so lush to have ddr OGs in here. I tend to stay away cause that lucey girl does my nut in, she’s transphobic as heck, pretty sure she’s risking her nurses badge with the tit she comes out with lol 😂

anyway! Nice to see a ddr fellow member.

how are we all today? 😇😂
the god complex that Poncho has is unreal, he thinks he’s above bleeping everyone. Lucey tries to be edgy with her comments half the time, her and that Hayley give me the ick. I’m female and don’t want to be called a cis female but they two take it to far. I’m surprised no one has got annoyed with Lucey when she dog piles them and emails the nhs tbf. Yes, Ben McEvansonya or however it’s spelt. The admin kept accepting his posts despite him clearly being mentally challenged and were allowing people to be rotten to him.

has Eden posted anymore tit yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.