Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding reading the comments so depressing. It really makes it feel like the future for this country is so bleak, like us being non-racists are in the minority. Any video about Eden, the comments are 80% people saying it’s okay. Idk I just feel so frustrated by it all

Now she’s doing the whole Sorry YouTuber with No Makeup On Act so that people beg her to stay. I give her a week before she says “you know what I’m not going to let you people bring me down, I’ve learnt I’ve got loads of supporters”
Cretins like her will never come off social media because that would mean getting a real job!

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why so many white people are getting away with asking why the n word is in songs in the first place. Ffs. Victim blaming at its finest.

Reactions: 27
They’re all saying ‘it’s fine to say ‘that word’ in the songs when singing it’

Prove it. Put up a video of you singing that word. If there’s nothing wrong with it, post it yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
IMG_9621.png

This girl is possibly the worst I’ve seen so far, she’s absolutely vile and the epitome of Edens comment section

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Those poor Elephants have enough struggles with their health issues they don't need meeting Eden on top of that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m convinced that every single one of Edens fans had potatoes thrown at their heads as babies and now they’re all a few sandwiches short of a picnic
---

How much do we reckon Beethoven gave her to pay her off? I reckon 500 quid, Edens David Attenborough book and her keyboard
It’s because edens following is mainly teenage girls who don’t realise what the hell is going on
Since when did it say harveyhulme? Or has it been that for ages and I've just missed an episode 😂
Don’t know what the name change proves, little legs isn’t going to save you from this one Eden!

Reactions: 3
I’m crying at the comment “elephants don’t want to hear your racist ass playing keyboard” 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s because edens following is mainly teenage girls who don’t realise what the hell is going on

Don’t know what the name change proves, little legs isn’t going to save you from this one Eden!
Changes her name on tiktok but won't legally change it, hmm k makes sense.

I completely understand it's okay to keep your name but she always used to say how she can't wait to take his name but still nothing

I think a lot of these people are defending her so eden sees and they become ‘besties’. All begging for a bit of attention

Reactions: 11
Yet another person thinking they’re defending Eden and doing the opposite of what she wants
I was thinking this!! They think they're helping but all they're helping to do is digging a bigger hole for Eden, kinda ironic that her downfall now is due to her ignorant followers and not trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do they think they’re achieving by saying EVERYONE SINGS IT. that’s nice? Letting all the people of colour know most people are racist (which isn’t true).

Can’t help but think they will be proud that Eden has sparked such a debate on tiktok. Like she has influenced discussion on racism to inspire change, rather than it being the backlash of her completely bleeping up

I was thinking this!! They think they're helping but all they're helping to do is digging a bigger hole for Eden, kinda ironic that her downfall now is due to her ignorant followers and not trolls
She’s made it so much worse by leaving all those dumb comments up, why did she not just turn comments off completely 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
As these are moving so quickly here’s an early suggestion

Eden’s never been racist, she’s always really SURREY

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.