Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss red has nearly 5000 viewers in her live in fyp news I really hope she catches on to Eden and her racism this needs to be discussed so the people defending her can be taught a little!

Reactions: 1
Miss red has nearly 5000 viewers in her live in fyp news I really hope she catches on to Eden and her racism this needs to be discussed so the people defending her can be taught a little!
Miss red is a racist herself is mates with delusive Angie who holds ‘debates’ on racism where she says black people need to be stopped and searched more

I hope she doesn’t speak on it as Eden will probably get a lot more support from miss reds viewers

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m more shocked at how racist her fan base is. How did she attract these sorts of people to be her supporters?

Reactions: 7
This whole scenario is making it so easy to narrow down the pool of actually decent creators, anyone defending her immediately shows their true self.

Reactions: 7
Just seen Abbey Coburn has done an apology video, completely different to the one she made yesterday! Basically her tiktok life has flashed before her eyes!! The tears aren’t for the people she’s offended they are for herself and the thought of losing her career!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just seen Abbey Coburn has done an apology video, completely different to the one she made yesterday! Basically her tiktok life has flashed before her eyes!! The tears aren’t for the people she’s offended they are for herself and the thought of losing her career!!
Is she taking the piss? Just say you're as offensive as Eden and own it. And why is it such a struggle to not say slurs?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t even refer to the plight of people of colour, or how they were affected. It’s literally about herself and Eden and apparently how everyone records Edens lives (which she didn’t mention yesterday).
Who gives a duck if Edens lives are recorded. She shouldn’t do offensive tit.

Reactions: 15
for everyone getting disheartened about how so many of her fans seem to be excusing her behaviour, take joy in the fact that their opinions mean nothing. their opinions don’t pay the bills. no company is going to touch her with a 10ft fkin barge pole

any company she collabs with in the future is going to be bombarded with that video of her very clearly saying a racial slur. if i were eden i would be SWEATING

Reactions: 21
Is she taking the piss? Just say you're as offensive as Eden and own it. And why is it such a struggle to not say slurs?
Also saying she accidentally made the video with the n word on it. But it’s not part of her vocabulary. ITS NO EXCUSE. she also recorded it, probably recorded it a couple times and edited it, and didn’t know she’d said it till someone pointed it out? Nah

Reactions: 12
Well well well, if it’s not the consequences of their own actions, clearly neither of them have actually learned anything and just think it’s ‘trolls’ rather than everyday people being offended because they’re using and excusing slurs

Can I say that not all Welsh people are like this, she is an absolute disgrace!!! Also who thinks that this "Joanna the mediator" tit is going to drop off the face of the earth after this shitshow? Which will definitely confirm it was them

That Abbey Coburn lives near to me, seen her around a few times. She’s absolutely vile, shouts and swears like a sailor all the time in front of her kids, looks like she needs a shower, and is just generally a massive twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.