Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her saying “this is the last time I will speak about this situation” is just her basically stating that she’s over it now, so everyone else should be too. She’ll be back like nothing happened, thinking if she doesn’t speak about it again then it will just disappear 🙄

Reactions: 21
The way she keeps saying she is embarrassed is pissing me off…no Eden ashamed should be the word you are using. Truly bleeping ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her saying “this is the last time I will speak about this situation” is just her basically stating that she’s over it now, so everyone else should be too. She’ll be back like nothing happened, thinking if she doesn’t speak about it again then it will just disappear 🙄
In her mind she's thinks it's all over, but the fact that no decent brand will touch her with a barge pole now is so satisfying

Reactions: 8
Do you know what's funny/weird? She said that grew up with them.. how come this is the first time we are ever hearing about her or seeing her?
yeah, there’s not a single friend she has that she’s not flaunted in some way to her own benefit

Reactions: 7
She’s saying about people jumping to defend her… uhm… 2 things. 1 who? No one has really defended her or ever does. & 2 she always moans and posts tit on instagram about her being there for people but no one is to be seen when she needs them.
Don’t make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 3
Do you know what's funny/weird? She said that grew up with them.. how come this is the first time we are ever hearing about her or seeing her?
Honestly, to me it seems they have a book of contacts with someone from each community, to roll out when Eden has offended that particular community? It’s never anyone who is actually close to them, that would only leave Sofia?

‘Mum can you invite that little old blind man who plays the organ at church, Eden has just said blind people shouldn’t have the right to have guide dogs’

‘Katie price, Eden is about to offend both the black community and those with disabilities, can you come in the podcast so she can use you as a defence when there is a backlash?’

‘Joanna can you pretend to be a mediator and then a solicitor when Lloyd wants to track down 13 year old girls to try and look hard’

Reactions: 11
Just seen her last few vids. Wtf I thought she was talking about the war in Gaza the way she was saying ongoing situation, crisis 😂😂😂😂 ffs get a grip woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just told strangers on The internet she loves them soooo soooo much more times then I tell my kids combined in a day. How cringe. Also, Heavy emphasis on the word "mimed"

Reactions: 11
She's not sorry for what she's said. She's sorry that she's getting backlash.
OH WOW, girl not the crying
this screams eden paid me off, makes it worse getting a girl of colour to do it, they had that convo, say im nice as we are friends and it will look good 🤬 not how real life works eden

Reactions: 7
IMG_5846.png

guys, what am I missing about TikTok?
How is this against guidelines??
---
Init funny how she had so many friends there but they forget to invite Freya’s bestie to the wedding… even though elphaba got an invite non the less 😂. This is the case of Eden saying look I have a black friend so there for I can’t be racist.
They don’t even follow each other on insta…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just told strangers on The internet she loves them soooo soooo much more times then I tell my kids combined in a day. How cringe. Also, Heavy emphasis on the word "mimed"
She manipulated these 'fans' into thinking she loves them, they are toxic cunts like her. She's let them defend her being n0ncy for duck sake. What does she expect! She created that community.

Her family have defended her wrongs and now her fans can't even tell her she's wrong. They've all created a monster. F.Y.I you can like someone AND not stand by their wrongdoings simultaneously.🤯 believe it or not. My best friends are the ones who tell me straight, not baby me.

If I could read Edens mind, I bet she doesn't think she's done anything wrong. She probably agrees with her racist followers.
Just an innocent 'slip up'. Only apologising because she feels like she'll loose her career.

Reactions: 8
Saying it’s the last thing she’s gonna say on the matter is screaming “I’m gonna come back in a few days or so like nothing has happened”
The falseness of what she’s said infuriates me still
Controlling the narrative again by turning off comments
She has no intention of getting a normal job, she is qualified for nothing and her lifestyle probably costs more than she could get paid for

Reactions: 17
Please tell me someone has seen that dude stanblade defending Eden?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.