Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early for a thread suggestion?
rented shed full of poo, turns out she’s racist too.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s made it so much worse by leaving all those dumb comments up, why did she not just turn comments off completely 🤦‍♀️
How else will people know it's ok to be racist I'm 2023 or how much Eden is locked by said racists. Probably see Cruella Braverman pop up in support. 🤢🤢😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2527132
This girl is possibly the worst I’ve seen so far, she’s absolutely vile and the epitome of Edens comment section
Oh she deserves a thread of her own, she’s been involved in quite a few online scandals herself. Not seen her video about Eden but can only imagine. Awful awful person.

I’ve noticed Soogia has liked one of Casper’s vids on the situation, if Soogia does a vid Eden’s fucked (fingers crossed) 🤣🤣
---

Here’s another vid on my FYP

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As a white person im so embarrassed by how many white people think it’s okay 😭😭 I feel like I need to apologise for it

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh she deserves a thread of her own, she’s been involved in quite a few online scandals herself. Not seen her video about Eden but can only imagine. Awful awful person.
She said if she was black she would see it as a compliment as white people no longer see it as a slur, actually insane

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Anyone else in the trenches in the comment section? 🤣🤣 I need backup comrades
They aren't worth replying too! They don't get it because they're ignorant pieces of tit. At least I can come here and speak to you guys. Edens fans are 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This whole saga just gets worse and worse the more I go onto TikTok! Seeing people defending her is boiling my blood 😡

Reactions: 13
She’s meant to be a girls girl, doing girls only club nights. I’d hate to think if any of her customers are black and have watched that video.

There’s some interesting folk in that comment section. That’s all I’m saying before I doxx myself 😂

She said if she was black she would see it as a compliment as white people no longer see it as a slur, actually insane
Sounds like she really thinks she’s superior to black people doesn’t it? It’s bleeping sickening I’m so ashamed of them all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.