Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden has dropped another apology
Not buying it
Simply because she’s only done this as a result of her other failed apologies
Her previous racist comments and appropriation
She still hasn’t addressed why she has silenced the black community in her comments
It’s ok saying NOW that it’s not for white people to decide but she’s spent 2 days liking all their comments
Just duck off eden

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not buying it
She still hasn’t addressed why she has silenced the black community in her comments
It’s ok saying NOW that it’s not for white people to decide but she’s spent 2 days liking all their comments
Just duck off eden
she just sounds like Boris Johnson to me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
just seen a tiktok on my fyp stating how eden shouldn’t be allowing people to stand up for her/apologise on her behalf for something that’s so fundamentally wrong.

carried on scrolling and now i am seeing a video (posted 12 mins ago) repeating the exact same thing this girl had said. the video also isn’t closed captioned, yet she’s captured her own sign language jingle …

ETA the creator i saw
IMG_0740.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
At this point Casper you really need to make a video with the sound ‘I’m leaving on a jet plane, don’t know when I’ll be back again’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not buying it
Just duck off eden
As much as she’s still a piece of tit, I am glad she’s called out the hypocrisy of her supporters who’ve all outed themselves as racists. I just wish she’d addressed the filtering of the comments then it would have been a proper apology

Reactions: 12
As much as she’s still a piece of tit, I am glad she’s called out the hypocrisy of her supporters who’ve all outed themselves as racists. I just wish she’d addressed the filtering of the comments then it would have been a proper apology
I know but what’s the point in calling them out if she doesn’t mean it and the rest of the video is saying how much she loves them and how great they are for sticking up for her

ETA plus they haven’t listened to her when she said it’s not ok to say, so they won’t listen to her now
Still white people saying “it’s ok dw” in her comments 😂😂

• Haha
She's not sorry for what she's said. She's sorry that she's getting backlash.
Now Freya’s friend, who is black, has come out and defended Eden. Username shellylowell
OH WOW, girl not the crying

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over her saying I’m not racist I’ve not got a racist bone. Like accept what you said was racist and own it ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know but what’s the point in calling them out if she doesn’t mean it and the rest of the video is saying how much she loves them and how great they are for sticking up for her

ETA plus they haven’t listened to her when she said it’s not ok to say, so they won’t listen to her now
Still white people saying “it’s ok dw” in her comments 😂😂
I’m convinced that every single one of Edens fans had potatoes thrown at their heads as babies and now they’re all a few sandwiches short of a picnic
---
How much do we reckon Beethoven gave her to pay her off? I reckon 500 quid, Edens David Attenborough book and her keyboard

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m convinced that every single one of Edens fans had potatoes thrown at their heads as babies and now they’re all a few sandwiches short of a picnic
---

How much do we reckon Beethoven paid her off? I reckon 500 quid, Edens David Attenborough book and her keyboard
That’s a very specific thing to happen to those babies. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---

How much do we reckon Beethoven gave her to pay her off? I reckon 500 quid, Edens David Attenborough book and her keyboard
All that plus Lloyd's boosters and his boys section Xbox pyjamas x

• Haha
I feel like the arguments supporting eden are SO repetitive too, absolutely thick as pig tit, the amount of times I’ve read:

it’s just a song
everyone sings it on their own
if it’s so offensive then why put it in the song
why is it ok for them to call it each other if it’s so offensive
This!! I’d be so embarrassed to have people that thick defending me. 😂
I saw a comment saying ‘why’s it in white peoples music charts then if they didn’t want us to say it’. White peoples music charts…
When did that become a thing please? Bizarre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Off subject but anyone else shocked The Harvey’s have a friend outside of blonde Chucky Sof that they pass around them? Don’t remember this one being at the dusty wedding tho?

Also this is the calibre of people who follow her, the type that are wight and have black family so it makes it ok.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off subject but anyone else shocked The Harvey’s have a friend outside of blonde Chucky Sof that they pass around them? Don’t remember this one being at the dusty wedding tho?

Also this is the calibre of people who follow her, the type that are wight and have black family so it makes it ok.
As much as I don't believe that video and I believe that she only made that 2nd apology video because she saw the video to educate her fans. Her fans still aren't listening, it does not matter if you have a black friend/family/relative/partner etc, that apology is not for you, you do not speak for them, stop silencing them. it is for the black community, if you are white you should just shut the duck up for once in your life. Her fans actually scare me with how delusional they are

Reactions: 10

Why is it racists can never spell properly??
I’m finding reading the comments so depressing. It really makes it feel like the future for this country is so bleak, like us being non-racists are in the minority. Any video about Eden, the comments are 80% people saying it’s okay. Idk I just feel so frustrated by it all

Now she’s doing the whole Sorry YouTuber with No Makeup On Act so that people beg her to stay. I give her a week before she says “you know what I’m not going to let you people bring me down, I’ve learnt I’ve got loads of supporters”

Same. Because of her and her supporters, are showing what Britain's hiding just under the surface. I'm embarrassed to be white sat this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.