Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 36. Never have I ever used the word even as a child/teen etc. I’ve always known it’s wrong and I’ve never ever heard my parents/grandparents say that vile word. I bet she’ll worm herself out of this AGAIN and all those vile supporters will justify it. I guarantee yaz will be supporting her and will throw away her career for her.
Eden has made me so angry & sick 😡
The only time I've ever had to say that word was when my English teacher made me read that section of Of Mice and Men, I've never felt more uncomfortable in my life. I'll never understand these people who seem to want to say it so bad. It's not hard to not sing offensive words in songs.

Reactions: 6
I’m screaming
“I’m really really really…rAcIsT”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Side by sideeeee

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And now turned the comments off cos she was rightly getting called out.
I reckon she'll be a bit scared by that and having to turn the comments off! She's not silly, she posted it as there was a mixed bag of calling out and awwwww don't apologise you're human comments. There be a crying one next or yaz or LL saying how she's deceased she's only 25 or how ever old boo hoo other creators get away with it she's so kid - you know the dril.
As in typing this I'm just having visions of her coming back into the room at the comments playing all dumb like no I never. I bet she's terrified.

Reactions: 2
Why people still give this cretin air time is beyond me! I used to follow her but not interested no more, haven’t for months.. she’s boring individual in my eyes, I don’t see the interest
---
View attachment 2525897
Another one that doesn’t seem to get it…. Guess I’ll be unfollowing!
I can’t stand this girl. So far up her own arse

Reactions: 4
This is honestly one of the most clapped things I’ve ever laid eyes on haha Yaz did her so bleeping dirty 💀
HAHAHA her and Yaz hate eachother really. They're both jealous of eachother for different reasons.

How long we saying until big ed plays the mental health card? We know it's imminent.

Reactions: 8
I’m finding reading the comments so depressing. It really makes it feel like the future for this country is so bleak, like us being non-racists are in the minority. Any video about Eden, the comments are 80% people saying it’s okay. Idk I just feel so frustrated by it all

Now she’s doing the whole Sorry YouTuber with No Makeup On Act so that people beg her to stay. I give her a week before she says “you know what I’m not going to let you people bring me down, I’ve learnt I’ve got loads of supporters”

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I think Yaz desperately trying to gain a bit of clout from her sisters misery is ridiculous, how very unsisterly.

Reactions: 10
Yeah give it a few days she will be back, full face of make up giving it ‘I don’t care what these trolls think of me I only care about my followers and if you’re an OG you know I’m not like that’ rinse and repeat
---
Video from the car saying she might leave the social media career has gone now

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it weird how many times Eden has thrown her toys out of the pram over no other ‘influencers’ defending her, and yet now there’s an abundance of them?
masks really do be slipping

Reactions: 8
The sad reality is, she's got more likes and support on her videos the last 2 days than she has done in ages.
Racist white people LOVE other racist white people.

Reactions: 26
Isn’t it weird how many times Eden has thrown her toys out of the pram over no other ‘influencers’ defending her, and yet now there’s an abundance of them?
masks really do be slipping
And it's the fact they're supporting her after probably the most controversial thing she has said, like you cannot defend racism. This is the thing they chose to support her on and not everything else, seriously!? True colours do be showing

Reactions: 9
I feel like the arguments supporting eden are SO repetitive too, absolutely thick as pig tit, the amount of times I’ve read:

it’s just a song
everyone sings it on their own
if it’s so offensive then why put it in the song
why is it ok for them to call it each other if it’s so offensive

Reactions: 11
Yeah give it a few days she will be back, full face of make up giving it ‘I don’t care what these trolls think of me I only care about my followers and if you’re an OG you know I’m not like that’ rinse and repeat
---
Video from the car saying she might leave the social media career has gone now
I can still see the car video... she's turned comments off though 🙄

Reactions: 2
I'm loving seeing these black women standing up and calling Eden out, there's no chance it can pushed under the rug now. Idk why I have a funny feeling she's going to use the Marvin card soon, like we'll see a text conversation screenshot where she's asking him to say she's not racist, something along those lines

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm loving seeing these black women standing up and calling Eden out, there's no chance it can pushed under the rug now. Idk why I have a funny feeling she's going to use the Marvin card soon, like we'll see a text conversation screenshot where she's asking him to say she's not racist, something along those lines
Now Freya’s friend, who is black, has come out and defended Eden. Username shellylowell

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.