Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have none of these influencers shown support for Eden in the past?
But then black people are offended and these influencers come out to help the poor white lady.
DISGUSTING

Reactions: 25
she loves to complain about social media and it being her “career” but in any typical career none of the tit she does would fly. if you said a racial slur at work (as i’m sure she counts going on live as working) you’d be in massive trouble rightly so.

if she really thinks this is a career why does she not act more carefully? clearly being a massive bleep online isn’t working for her as she’s always getting backlash. i honestly think she should just give up but i don’t think she ever would

Reactions: 15
I would really like to see some other influences stop being big fat pussys and give their opinion. Miah carter? Once her friend? Grace? Anyone, call her out? Share your opinion?

Reactions: 12
I haven't been on tattle in the longest but I've come out of retirement just to see this thread. I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said, you've all been spot on. But hopefully this will not just be Edens downfall but the downfall for other creators trying to defend her. Not a braincell between the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i hate how her “sorry” is so performative.
she knows it’s unexcusable and she KNOWS a mere ‘sorry’ will never cut it, it’s the bare minimum. it’s like she has to fulfill a target number of how many times to apologise. there’s no meaning behind it.

her reasoning was she was taught it was wrong at least 5 years ago… yet said it the other day? twit

Reactions: 8
she loves to complain about social media and it being her “career” but in any typical career none of the tit she does would fly. if you said a racial slur at work (as i’m sure she counts going on live as working) you’d be in massive trouble rightly so.

if she really thinks this is a career why does she not act more carefully? clearly being a massive bleep online isn’t working for her as she’s always getting backlash. i honestly think she should just give up but i don’t think she ever would
Exactly. If said any of what she has said in my “normal” job I would be fired, with only myself to blame. She is in a “job” of influence, just dont be a c**nt- how hard is that??? 😂

Reactions: 7
TikTok is massively pissing me off - my comments are being removed for ‘community guidelines’ and yet there are actually offensive posts being made hourly that don’t get taken down??
Have you had strikes yet? I've had 3 🙈🙈 I think that's why comments keep getting flagged. Even when they aren't rude or insulting x

Reactions: 3
Only Fans Pending (not that there’s anything wrong with OF)
Mate. Noone is going near that nugget filled vag.
---
I'd really love to have a conversation with her. I'm genuinely curious as to why she does the tit she does but plays the victim.
No one dare question her on TikTok, she just deletes it!.
I'm pretty sure many of us probably feel the same, at the end of the day we, in here, are just people with opinions, not trolls!
Anyone else feel like that?
God yes, I was just thinking this exact thing clx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sabrina and her TOMATEEEOOOO’s can duck right off if she’s going to support this bleep, I’ve unfollowed her, she was so jarring to listen to anyway the way she talks and pronounces words 🤢 summer fox too, she was getting on my tits lately anyway use to really like her

Reactions: 11

👏👏 👏

Exactly. Says she’s sorry but then allows all those comments saying she did nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
99% of the music I listen to is rap and r&b, 99% of the songs I listen to have that word in it, I have been to multiple concerts where that word has been sung and every time whether a concert or I’m sat in the car listening that word has never left my mouth. I’m baffled how me and her are the same age but our brains clearly aren’t

Reactions: 18
So in other words her other apology videos meant duck all she just did it to shut people up LOL

I can’t help but laugh at her victim mentality
Not the exploiting a mentally unwell girl who was literally giving you money for your weekly shops…. Or the grooming of said girls, or the sexualising kids, or the constant verbal diarrhoea which has lead to you being in this mess in the first place. Init funny how she goes absolutely mental when people don’t stand up for her but her husband is nowhere to be seen whenever anything goes down.

Reactions: 14
Eden saying she’s been going live for years for 1-2 hours at a time and it’s never happened before. That’s the most irrelevant pile of bullshit because that should be the bleeping basic standard.

Reactions: 13
Eden acting all apologetic and then Yaz posts that video and likes a comment saying ‘see what you did there’ making a joke out of it and shitting all over Eden’s apology.

Well done Yaz, dumb bleep 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.