Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls like them are bitchy as heck. Freya and yaz have already admitted to having a rocky relationship. Yaz is still following Eden harvz cosmetic and Lloyd. Eden isn’t following yaz and neither is Freya. Must have been a fall out of some sort.

Reactions: 7
Girls like them are bitchy as heck. Freya and yaz have already admitted to having a rocky relationship. Yaz is still following Eden harvz cosmetic and Lloyd. Eden isn’t following yaz and neither is Freya. Must have been a fall out of some sort.
🍿 🍿 🍿

anyone else reckon yazs management gave her an ultimatum following Ebens latest duck up?

🍿 🍿 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably had a bost up because she did that video using thos lyrics trying to act all high an mighty an Eden has kicked off at her and blamed her and making it look even worse than it already is. You all know how she never takes any accountability! Probably shifted the blame to Yaz now 😂 All 3 of them sisters are a pile of pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeh but they’re ‘quirky’ don’t forget, they routinely block each other according to the bible of Eden!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the CIN event has something to do with it. Perhaps greedy thinks that yaz is copying her. We know she doesn’t like copying.

Reactions: 3
What did I do to deserve a double whammy

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sorry to disappoint but they do follow - Yaz is YasminHadfieldx and the searching shows ‘Yaz’ which isn’t her instagram, Eden is defo following not sure about Freya
---
Freya is following yaz’s private account only

Probably had a bost up because she did that video using thos lyrics trying to act all high an mighty an Eden has kicked off at her and blamed her and making it look even worse than it already is. You all know how she never takes any accountability! Probably shifted the blame to Yaz now 😂 All 3 of them sisters are a pile of pricks
like an ann summers shop that family, fake dicks everywhere 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Yaz has just started following Eden because she definitely wasn’t before! She must be reading here 😂Eden isn’t following her though

Yaz has recently followed Eden but she's not following her back. The 3 witches are pathetic

If I’m right in thinking Instagram following goes in chronological order (once you scroll past mutuals) it seems like Yaz has followed Eden recently and Eden has followed Lee recently. Very weird

Reactions: 1
Pretty little thing will not get any future custom from me, I’ve emailed about this whole saga and sent a message on social media and they haven’t said a word. I’ve emailed/messages about orders in the past and they’re normally super quick with a response, disappointing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.