Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Chloe Kent come into the race stuff with Eden? What post did she laugh at? I’ve always been a fan of hers 😪
I Also saw she'd reposted one of the videos of a white woman sticking up for Eden. Can't remember which though with their being so many

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Edens feeling really suicidal and is on the edge but has managed to go out, get her nails done, film a hello fresh ad (on her Instagram), do a full face of makeup and go shopping in home sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Hope he has lost his DJ set with sushi samba, can’t reward racist behaviours. Lloyds just as involved as Eden herself in this now after the posts involving him saying he was laid up having a laugh with her!

Reactions: 5
Hope he has lost his DJ set with sushi samba, can’t reward racist behaviours. Lloyds just as involved as Eden herself in this now after the posts involving him saying he was laid up having a laugh with her!
I need to know if this is true! 😂
---
I see the Facebook page was a roaring success 😂
IMG_8275.png
IMG_8276.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's only still posting because this is the most views and comments she's got in years. She usually has about 25 comments. The rest are calling her out but I think you still get paid for comments. Money over morals, there's our Eden. Straight back to normal 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh man I love sushi samba 😩 I’m surprised she’d let the short king out of her sight in a place like that 😬

Reactions: 4
---
Only just seen this photo of Lloyd … someone posted a poster of the Halloween event he was dj-ing at if anyone remembers?
You know when you’re trying to do housework and your toddler is all ‘I do it mummy, mummy I help, I do it’?
This photo is giving that.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
sorry but she wouldn’t know what depressive/suicidal thoughts are even if they walked up to her a walloped her in the horse-like gob

Reactions: 7
Just looking at other Tiktokers who are a similar age to her/same (or even smaller) follower number as her and what they’re upto, the campaigns they are part of and brands they work with. Then there’s Eden… she needs to get a proper job, she will never make a career from this especially not after all this.

Reactions: 5
If all else fails she could write a good book on how not to be a social media influencer
---
If all else fails she could write a good book on how not to be a social media influencer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looking at other Tiktokers who are a similar age to her/same (or even smaller) follower number as her and what they’re upto, the campaigns they are part of and brands they work with. Then there’s Eden… she needs to get a proper job, she will never make a career from this especially not after all this.
She won’t even get a proper job the way she is going!!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else know she’d signed to ZGA?
Love how they use a photo of her green and black hair when she was at her "peak', daily transitions? Only time she's pulls out a transition these days is when she's been cancelled and trying to gain likes again, eccentric style? She has the most basic beige style I have ever seen, consistent content? Consistently offending more like

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else know she’d signed to ZGA?
Probably kept it quiet so we didn’t know who to contact
---
also he did get dropped from the gig😂
Ooh I don’t know how I feel about this, Lloyd is a prick but he had nothing to do with what was said and he wasn’t being cocky after posting videos with the n word like Yaz was. Eden really does ruin everything for him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably kept it quiet so we didn’t know who to contact
---

Ooh I don’t know how I feel about this, Lloyd is a prick but he had nothing to do with what was said and he wasn’t being cocky after posting videos with the n word like Yaz was. Eden really does ruin everything for him 🤣🤣
His silence is LOUD though. He still posted a food video yesterday and he was laughing with her at Stan blade. He stands by all the vile things she does. He made his own bed
Guilty by association

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.