Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Issue is, as much as Tyrone is entertaining, he comes across very young and unfortunately quite uneducated.

Someone called Paigey (a black woman who has campaigned for BLM) went in Miss Red's box this morning. She was well spoken and clearly well educated. She summarised so much so well and was most definitely not on Eden's side.

Reactions: 10
She said to Cshen that she’s donated thousands of pounds to BLM causes.
a mate of hers was also claiming she donated thousands to fund raisers for Ukraine. I said I’d love to see a receipt for that, he said she’d posted one, and to dm her and he’s sure she’ll repost. Now, I’m never going to lower myself to converse with her, so I took a look. She donated twice. €500 when it first kicked off, then £100 at Xmas. So, not thousands. Come on Eeds, show us the receipts for all these thousands
I was about to comment that. She's a Billy bullshitter about everything else, I doubt she's telling the truth about donating to charity.

Reactions: 5
she’s lost the bleeping plot mate…

YOU WERE RACIST.

how are you trying to garner sympathy from the masses when you should be taking a break from being in public eye and sorting your tit out??

never fails to surprise but she is taking the piss

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I stand by that Eden will Get a pass from some people because she’s an attractive slim girl.
Miss Red can duck off I watched her argue the other day that she doesn’t clout chase, she just reports what she sees on the FYP. Clout chasing then?

Gkbarry hosting a Halloween party with PLT tonight 👀 will be interesting to see if eben goes / if she comments on it

Reactions: 12
Gkbarry hosting a Halloween party with PLT tonight 👀 will be interesting to see if eben goes / if she comments on it
oh she’ll definitely be going, right? Since PLT and her have a great working relationship she said?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s all this stuff about stan blade being a nonce then?
IIRC he blew up around the time Paul Breach was meeting up with that 19 year old OF model, and he was speaking out in defence of Paul. Just another knob who thinks being controversial will get him views. Needs to grow up and get a job, imagine being a 45/50 year old man using tiktok daily, lmfao

Reactions: 7
Lloyds latest video is actually a bit worrying… like for once I feel for the guy.. I know he’s a sponge, but it must be a bleeping ballache to have to babysit someone 24/7
---
As always, forgetting she has a phobia.. she actually can’t go a day without pissing people off

YOU WERE RACIST.

how are you trying to garner sympathy from the masses when you should be taking a break from being in public eye and sorting your tit out??

didnt she tell all her minions to find out who Casper is so she could go round and talk? how is this any different to people putting her postcode in anywhere? if that did even happen? its always one sided with her, typical tory traits, do as i say not what i do 🤬 the ugly fucktard

Reactions: 9
at least she has her priorities right, notttttttt… donate to the red cross OR buy a £300 IPL hair removal tool and make me money 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 4
At least when she had a go at that poor girl on live who was just sympathising with her she had the decency to leave the app for a few days. The fact she hasn't left at all shows just how little she actually cares about what she's done.

Reactions: 11
This is quite a long absence for Casper…
Weirdly some new accounts have popped up though. All based around Eden. All with similar wording and fonts etc. I'm just wondering if he's switching his name. Throw the thick witch off the scent lol x

Reactions: 7

YOU WERE RACIST.

Walk the plank Eden. Take the hint, no one likes you because you're vile. And you can't change because you've had 1 too many 'mistakes' and chances to learn. But staying ignorant and calling yourself 'outspoken' is what you wanted. You tainted yourself with this, own it and duck off.

Why doesn't she get into politics as she doesn't care about anyone and lies through her teeth, she'll fit right in.

The amount of people calling her out that she hasn’t deleted yet is brilliant, im glad they’re not forgetting and showing her she can’t just post a hundred videos in the hope people will move on! 20 videos posted since the apology she is really desperate to move away from this!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.