Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His silence is LOUD though. He still posted a food video yesterday and he was laughing with her at Stan blade. He stands by all the vile things she does. He made his own bed
Guilty by association
Yep you’re completely right!

Reactions: 5
Probably kept it quiet so we didn’t know who to contact
---

Ooh I don’t know how I feel about this, Lloyd is a prick but he had nothing to do with what was said and he wasn’t being cocky after posting videos with the n word like Yaz was. Eden really does ruin everything for him 🤣🤣
I think so too conniving little witch😂😂😂

Lloyd must literally go to bed sooo drained. The constant praising and baby talk that Eden needs throughout the day is enough for anyone to to top theirselves

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say I couldn’t of wished any of this on a more deserving head 🤣

A live of hers came up on my FYP probably a year or two ago, before they moved in together. She was in her bedroom at her mums and people were asking her about how much money she makes. She was being the cockiest, most smug bastard about it all. I remember her saying she’d been paid £40k from one paid partnership - but it had all gone now. Like what the actual duck can you spunk 40k on in a matter of weeks whilst living with your parents??!! Surely you’d invest, put some towards a deposit on a house, etc.

She got way too comfortable and I bet she absolutely kicks herself now for being so bleeping stupid - she thought it was a sure thing and would keep rolling in all whilst being a massive smug asshole - soz love, not how it works!

Look at all these genuine people working hard in their ‘real’ jobs, putting food on the table, buying houses, something she will never be able to do as no employer would touch her with a barge pole now - every crappy thing she’s ever done is a few clicks away for anyone researching her. What a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lloyd has dj’d at that venue a few times and I don’t think him getting that gig was to do with Eden - so he’ll be bleeping raging if he’s been dropped because of her actions.

When he got dropped from their previous agency they said on the podcast that it was bad between them for a week - which is a long time when you’re with each other in a shed 24/7. So him losing something he’s passionate about …

Attachments

Reactions: 8
My thoughts exactly, he seems manic. He thought he ate with whatever insult it was but I have no idea what he said? I’ve just played it again and possibly this?

“Ever since this, erm, we found out about - you know what I don’t give a duck about telling you, just being honest and you know what I’ll leave that in” LEAVE WHAT IN, YOU UNHINGED PETIT POIS
thank you 😂 I knew it was in reference to the situation ‘Baby’ got herself into.

I have to say I couldn’t of wished any of this on a more deserving head 🤣

A live of hers came up on my FYP probably a year or two ago, before they moved in together. She was in her bedroom at her mums and people were asking her about how much money she makes. She was being the cockiest, most smug bastard about it all. I remember her saying she’d been paid £40k from one paid partnership - but it had all gone now. Like what the actual duck can you spunk 40k on in a matter of weeks whilst living with your parents??!! Surely you’d invest, put some towards a deposit on a house, etc.

She got way too comfortable and I bet she absolutely kicks herself now for being so bleeping stupid - she thought it was a sure thing and would keep rolling in all whilst being a massive smug asshole - soz love, not how it works!

Look at all these genuine people working hard in their ‘real’ jobs, putting food on the table, buying houses, something she will never be able to do as no employer would touch her with a barge pole now - every crappy thing she’s ever done is a few clicks away for anyone researching her. What a twit.
This is what I can't understand about these controversial influencers, do they not realise how this is going to impact their future with getting jobs. Do they not realise potential employers are allowed to do a background search and check your social media?

This has got to be putting a strain on their marriage it has to be, I don't understand how they're making any income these days other than getting free gifts. It's as if she's gone back to square 1 and is just starting out

Reactions: 8
IMG_3717.jpeg

Is she smoking a fag in her own wedding photos?
Anyone else think her tattoos are tragic and she isn’t actually attractive at all?

I got my nose pierced a few months ago but honestly been thinking of taking it out after seeing her and thinking “tit do I look like that?!”

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her newest video is another yawnfest of wanting pity, but don’t worry guys, she’s trying not to dwell and move forward x
She could just stop posting.
She’ll probably delete it later.
If she is depressed it’s only cos she wrecked her own career.

Reactions: 10
If LL lost his DJ set I wonder if Yaz is in the tit too just for association and using that song she chose for the shein ad and that’s why she’s being quiet atm

Reactions: 11
If LL lost his DJ set I wonder if Yaz is in the tit too just for association and using that song she chose for the shein ad and that’s why she’s being quiet atm
I reckon if Yaz got told off for using those songs she’d be crawling up Connects arse like there’s no tomorrow. Calling them crying down the phone apologising, love bombing them with flowers and gifts. Saying she’d do anything to stay with them. She’s got absolutely no backbone. Her world, her light in the dark. Her everything x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surprised Yaz isn’t at the PLT Halloween party
Yaz is, unnaturally, that far up her sisters arse she's probably told them she don't want to work with them anymore if they disassociate themselves from poor baby Eden and won't allow her to be invited too.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.