Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLT x GKBarry Halloween party and no invite for Eden, despite her claims to have an “incredible” working relationship with the brand and invited her “really good friend” to her wedding 🙃

Good opportunity for networking and content and just a good time but she can’t even get in to something on that level. No Yaz either 👀

Reactions: 15
Surprised Yaz isn’t at the PLT Halloween party
yaz being there would be a PR nightmare. not only is she associated with eden but she was openly supporting her. the last thing PLT want is to be seen as condoning racists. i also think PLT are reconsidering their collab after the last event where yaz slagged off the other guests

Reactions: 13
Her newest video is another yawnfest of wanting pity, but don’t worry guys, she’s trying not to dwell and move forward x
The people in her real life do not give a duck about her then because they are telling her not to learn about consequences and to keep doing something that's damaging your reputation and your families. They obviously get some kind of money out of her and they want their pay check. If their advice is 'move on', she needs better people around her lol.
But she doesn't deserve better people because she's a bleep. So, please continue carrying on as if nothings happened Eden.

Being authentically an awful person. Keep hurting people and then wanting pity when you're called out for it.

Reactions: 3
I’m starting to think Lloyd is a deranged former fan who stalked his way into her life and is carrying out some sinister plan to assist in her downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lloyd has dj’d at that venue a few times and I don’t think him getting that gig was to do with Eden - so he’ll be bleeping raging if he’s been dropped because of her actions.

When he got dropped from their previous agency they said on the podcast that it was bad between them for a week - which is a long time when you’re with each other in a shed 24/7. So him losing something he’s passionate about …
Yeah it’s kinda sad that she’s stripped him of the things he enjoys doing like travelling, DJing, partying with friends

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread title - but needs some work so if anyone wants to better it.

Eden Harvz - she’s the TikTok Tory, is this the end of her social media story?

or glory?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title - but needs some work so if anyone wants to better it.

Eden Harvz - she’s the TikTok Tory, is this the end of her social media story?

or glory?
How about this?

Thread suggestion -

Tiktok Tory’s career is coming to an end, she’s not racist - she has a black friend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
what a load of guff. so many words that mean absolutely nothing. just say that your career is suffering because your tongue has been shoved up your racist sister’s hole and say it with chest

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They all always writes loads of words, I imagine to look like they’re saying something important. they’re all educated women but Yaz especially has obviously had her brain wrecked by her previous 1g a month habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2534219
Is she smoking a fag in her own wedding photos?
Anyone else think her tattoos are tragic and she isn’t actually attractive at all?

I got my nose pierced a few months ago but honestly been thinking of taking it out after seeing her and thinking “tit do I look like that?!”
i dont think any of the sisters are lookers, trashy looking lot just with money, they look down on people yet she had a tab and phone in her hand all wedding day! if it was a family from a council estate people would be slating her for being chavvy, these are just tory chavs 🤣 bloody manly looking ones too 🤢

Reactions: 9
I think LL deserves to be dropped from everything too, he’s been a huge enabler from the start and come up with so many lies to tell, from not knowing who she was, or what tiktok was, all debunked through his awful rapping video and his admission he made a tiktok account to stalk her only.
He’s been desperate for fame going on that tv show, slagging off the girl and being a right bleep, he claimed to be on 100K job but left it to live in a shed in a field… he’s as big of a narc as her, little man syndrome and the rise he thought he would have is falling around him worse than it ever could.
You choose this life now suck it up
---
Just her career
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol nice little apology snuck in at the end of that 5 minute yawn fest “I never mean to harm or offend anyone” 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Probably kept it quiet so we didn’t know who to contact
---

Ooh I don’t know how I feel about this, Lloyd is a prick but he had nothing to do with what was said and he wasn’t being cocky after posting videos with the n word like Yaz was. Eden really does ruin everything for him 🤣🤣
No sympathy from me, the cocky twit needs taking down a peg or two.

It’ll be nice for him to feel the consequences of Eden cos he doesn’t care when others do.

Reactions: 13
what a load of guff. so many words that mean absolutely nothing. just say that your career is suffering because your tongue has been shoved up your racist sister’s hole and say it with chest
there’s so many creeps & wrongens on that app, you really love them all Yaz? you skanky ratchet twit.

also you have a tiny bit of fame within an app, I’m pretty sure most people haven’t even noticed or give a duck about your absence.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.