Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her private insta didn't last long, not even as long as the honeymoon an that's saying something 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The amount of people calling her out that she hasn’t deleted yet is brilliant, im glad they’re not forgetting and showing her she can’t just post a hundred videos in the hope people will move on! 20 videos posted since the apology she is really desperate to move away from this!
Shes probably got no data as she's not topped up her phone so can't get on tiktok 🤣🤣🤣

Just catching up and I find it bleeping hilarious that this Stan blade character has outed her and made her look worse after she was kissing his arse

*chefs kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Next thread title, inspired by guest Harvey Price

‘Hello you (racist) bleep

I know I know, we can’t have bleep in the title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just catching up and I find it bleeping hilarious that this Stan blade character has outed her and made her look worse after she was kissing his arse

*chefs kiss*
I have no idea who this stanblades character is or what he's like, but does anyone else feel like he outed Eden on purpose? I mean I am absolutely loving the backlash but what did she expect, him not to screenshot it and spread it everywhere? Like you can't be that thick, can you?

Reactions: 4
I love that she and Lloyd were laid laughing in bed at Stan blades posts and she’s messaged him because she wants allies. I think that Stan blade is thick enough to have posted the screenshots without realising the impact that might have on Eden because all he was bothered about was making himself look good. Hahahahahahaha Eden

Reactions: 10
I love that she and Lloyd were laid laughing in bed at Stan blades posts and she’s messaged him because she wants allies. I think that Stan blade is thick enough to have posted the screenshots without realising the impact that might have on Eden because all he was bothered about was making himself look good. Hahahahahahaha Eden
I would have paid to see her reaction when she first saw the screenshots posted on his account. I bet she was bleeping fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Stan Blade purposely posted the ss of the dm cos he knew it would cause a ruckus and he'd get views. He's openly said he can't stand Eden himself. She thought she had an ally when in reality, he was just out for views himself.
I love the thought of her thinking she's slick messaging him then being absolutely sick when he shared the ss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does Chloe Kent come into the race stuff with Eden? What post did she laugh at? I’ve always been a fan of hers 😪

Reactions: 3
How does Chloe Kent come into the race stuff with Eden? What post did she laugh at? I’ve always been a fan of hers 😪
She laughed at Stan blades where he supports Eden
I thought she and Eden had beef.. although she’s not directly supporting Eden
Her responses in the comments show she is ignorant too which is a shame as I’ve had to unfollow her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.