Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s doing sodding transitions again. Her instant reaction to any sort of backlash, she thinks she can vomit a red bull can and put on some sunglasses and win everyone over again
Exactly, it's legit the same recycled transition every damn time. Like learn a new transition ffs. The fact she gets called queen of transitions, like no you can only do one.

( I don't agree how she's how she's trying to go back to normal by doing these transitions and regular videos as if nothing has happened)

Reactions: 7
I see Tyrone has done a reaction and he said it’s not that deep, he doesn’t give a duck and there’s more important things going on in the world, the amount of people jumping on thanking him is ridiculous, she’s gonna love this 🙄
It doesn't matter what Tyrone has to say. There's still a big community of people that are pissed off with her. The only people in his comments are other racists that are glad they have now got an n pass from a black man.

He doesn't realise that her miming it was the least of the problem. He's talking on something without the full facts and making himself look like a twit. More fool him.
---
Of course she’s doing sodding transitions again. Her instant reaction to any sort of backlash, she thinks she can vomit a red bull can and put on some sunglasses and win everyone over again
She's blocked me for asking if those were the transitions she was gonna teach at the masterclass 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, it's legit the same recycled transition every damn time. Like learn a new transition ffs. The fact she gets called queen of transitions, like no you can only do one.

( I don't agree how she's how she's trying to go back to normal by doing these transitions and regular videos as if nothing has happened)
If only there was a masterclass on transitions she could attend...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Miss red is discussing Eden now, bet she’ll share Tyrone’s reaction ! Yep she is
---
Ffs she’s said Eden not done anything wrong, she sings along herself ! Ffs

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Idk about more Caspers but other people on TikTok who post similar are KENPARKSEEEED and SHANNS_FAN
Edit:typo

Reactions: 7
Now she’s been mentioned on miss red, she slips up anymore she’ll go for her too every single live like she does elpha 😅 especially as eedy supports elphaba. Miss red will see through her eventually.

Reactions: 1
She said she’s having an opinion as it’s on the fyp, funny how it’s taken nearly a week and she’s only covering it when Tyrone has condoned it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Growing up in Southampton is exactly why he doesn’t care. He hasn’t had to experience the levels of racism that others have and therefore he doesn’t care. Also every single person in his comments are white! The audacity of these people to comment when it has duck all to do with them.

Reactions: 6
Growing up in Southampton is exactly why he doesn’t care. He hasn’t had to experience the levels of racism that others have and therefore he doesn’t care. Also every single person in his comments are white! The audacity of these people to comment when it has duck all to do with them.
When are white people going to understand they have absolutely no right or no opinion to comment on this ffs. They make me embarrassed to be white

Reactions: 14
hole he is
like no one says that on every single content creators video when they're droning on about their lives or trying to flog stuff via tiktok shop
Soon as it comes to racism, the racists like to remind us that it's not that important to address it (ETA not saying Tyrone specifically just all of em going at it)
Aren't some of the worst things to happen in history down to racist ideologies, religious persecution (that phrase sounded appropriate). And more than one tit thing can occur in the world at the same time.
---

giving money to charity is the laziest form of charity there is. Not saying it isn't appreciated but Eden only does it so she can say she does it. If she was that bothered, she's got time to help practically.
Think Tyrone needs tagging in the video where she victimised her whiteness and made out she was being hounded and then went on to say how she’d helped black people 🥴

Reactions: 3
What does Lloyd say in his cooking video when he starts mumbling? I can’t understand him.
My thoughts exactly, he seems manic. He thought he ate with whatever insult it was but I have no idea what he said? I’ve just played it again and possibly this?

“Ever since this, erm, we found out about - you know what I don’t give a duck about telling you, just being honest and you know what I’ll leave that in” LEAVE WHAT IN, YOU UNHINGED PETIT POIS

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.