Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment is so right, always the same tit transitions. Also what’s bleeping next? Chopping those ratty extensions out and having the green back?

She’s posting so much as in her mind the more she posts the further she’s distancing herself from the issue. Also she’s probably bored as Lloyd is probably not pandering to baby as she’s cost them more money,

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Wow just shitposting like nothings happened
She’s doing it so if brands are looking to work with her they don’t see that within the first few videos they will just see the engagement on what’s she’s posting is currently up, but there’s no chance anyone will work with her long term, every brand she tags now will then be sent the videos

Reactions: 7
Seeing her use the names of black victims who have been brutally murdered due to racism to try and make herself look better makes me rage
Eden Harvey is the whitest of white saviours. Definitely doesn’t just hop on trending sounds and is performative.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Damn. I finally caught up and went straight to TT to caspers page and she hasnt got any now? Help a girl out - what page is she on. Or is there really none atm. I know if that is the case there will be one back very soon

Reactions: 2
She will never live this down it won’t be forgotten. I remember hearing racism for the first time.. I was in year 5 so you’re what 9/10? A longgg time ago for me now. We didn’t have any black children in our school at the time, anyway 2 started, I think the girl who started was in year 4 and me and my friends where playing together with her and another girl said (and it still makes my stomach sink) ‘she’s not playing with us she’s black’ safe to say we all moved away from the girl who said it, but over 20 years on if I see the girl that said that it still enters my mind, to be fair to her she was a child and it was more her parents fault for not teaching her but I remember telling my mum and she was absolutely mortified I’m 99% sure she went in to see the headteacher

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So she's been distraught and suicidal, mental health at an all time low but somehow has managed to film all these tiktoks at the same time? Wow I wish my depression allowed me to do that, rather than do something else.

Also all these "men threatening her", surely Lloyd can take care of that, I mean he does say "drop your pin, I ain't scared" a lot, or does he only say that when he knows there's a woman behind the screen?

Reactions: 16
Lloyds latest video is actually a bit worrying… like for once I feel for the guy.. I know he’s a sponge, but it must be a bleeping ballache to have to babysit someone 24/7
---
As always, forgetting she has a phobia.. she actually can’t go a day without pissing people off

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Of course Shannon Britton is defending eden🤣
Interesting to see the influencers who never cared about supporting Edens content who now are her biggest fans since she said it?

Like someone else said, if this was Elphaba she’d be burnt at the stake

Reactions: 10
Eden I know you read here so pretty pls can you drop the receipts to show you donating THOUSANDS of £ to charities? Or are you going to use the ‘I dOnT hAvE tO pRovE anYtHInG To YoU’
I literally couldn’t give two shits if she did. No amount of money giving will make her a good person with all the other tit she’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen a creator make a great point. Eden and Lloyd’s harassment of Jem went on for more than a few days. In Eden’s eyes, calling someone Marge Simpson was worthy of legal action and many messages spanning over more than a few days, finding Jems phone number was OK but finding Eden’s postcode isn’t.

Yet we should drop her racism straight away after one tit “apology”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel more disturbed today by her messages to that girl, the way she said 'I've apologied, I've done this and that. What else do I need to do?' As if the thing she's done magically goes away because the word sorry was used? I don't know what kind of upbringing she has had but she is not aware of consequences. She thinks everything can be swept away. She would burn down an orphanage and be like 'guys that was last week, we've moved on'.

She's a freak.
---
Actually, I think it's less of a consequences thing and more of a lack of morals. Because I would be punishing myself and disgraced/disgusted by my own actions. I wouldn't have the front to be back posting as if I haven't offended half the app. She has 0 morals and it's scary.
Also, my parents would be raging. I would be told to get offline and stop embarrassing the whole family

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wow just shitposting like nothings happened
Yet she said she had blocked that bleep that lied about cancer
Lloyds latest video is actually a bit worrying… like for once I feel for the guy.. I know he’s a sponge, but it must be a bleeping ballache to have to babysit someone 24/7
---
As always, forgetting she has a phobia.. she actually can’t go a day without pissing people off
nah don’t feel sorry for the little leech. He stood by a racist. He’s got a black best mate yet he’s still stood by her. He’s just as much of a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see Tyrone has done a reaction and he said it’s not that deep, he doesn’t give a duck and there’s more important things going on in the world, the amount of people jumping on thanking him is ridiculous, she’s gonna love this 🙄

Reactions: 3
I see Tyrone has done a reaction and he said it’s not that deep, he doesn’t give a duck and there’s more important things going on in the world, the amount of people jumping on thanking him is ridiculous, she’s gonna love this 🙄
Unfollowing him right now.
He obviously hasn't seen how she's reacted and treated the black community on the back of this. More fool him

Reactions: 2
Unfollowing him right now
hole he is
like no one says that on every single content creators video when they're droning on about their lives or trying to flog stuff via tiktok shop
Soon as it comes to racism, the racists like to remind us that it's not that important to address it (ETA not saying Tyrone specifically just all of em going at it)
Aren't some of the worst things to happen in history down to racist ideologies, religious persecution (that phrase sounded appropriate). And more than one tit thing can occur in the world at the same time.
---
True actually
giving money to charity is the laziest form of charity there is. Not saying it isn't appreciated but Eden only does it so she can say she does it. If she was that bothered, she's got time to help practically.

Reactions: 9
Of course she’s doing sodding transitions again. Her instant reaction to any sort of backlash, she thinks she can vomit a red bull can and put on some sunglasses and win everyone over again

Reactions: 18
giving money to charity is the laziest form of charity there is. Not saying it isn't appreciated but Eden only does it so she can say she does it. If she was that bothered, she's got time to help practically.
Cue reposts of visiting the animal shelter.

Some form of charitable work will be posted now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.