Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she really not go 6 hours without tiktok? Jesus get some therapy sessions gal
She’s bleeping delusional let’s be honest, plus the real reason for this all is that she’s incapable of having a real normal job without accusing someone of SA or abuse herself, LL will be telling her to get brand deals and move on to fund his tit, alcoholic drug lifestyle, he’s as work shy as her.
They’re as toxic as each other

a new eat with Bvden cause she loves everyone😂 she eats like a pig, lives like a pig, clearly acts like one too, it’s disgusting

Reactions: 6
What is she doing! Just seen this on caspers page

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Caspers new video 😳😳. What is she doing!
She’s vile she’s still arguing back and clearly if she’s justifying she’s an amazing person she will never be genuinely sorry, she’s a narc who thinks she’s amazing and so can do no harm

Just putting this out there, but not for one second do I believe that befwebfeet has turned on Eden again.
I'm a very cynical person, I think it's all for show and to try and garner information.
Quite happy to be proved wrong, so we shall see
her last post is a bit sus, could be about anyone but timing is perfect

Reactions: 2
LL latest TikTok was slightly erratic, he’s on the wine and I just sense he might also be on the edge, bet he’s fuming inside
---
She said in that message she learnt that song at 12 and has barely sung it since yet I’m positive in her very first apology video she said she’s listens that that song and music every day for years, I might be wrong, I did go to check the video but the sound has been removed 🙄 not sure why ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They honestly couldn't gave put it more perfectly. She was read to filth and it's all so true!
---
Also why is she obsessed with telling women that confront her that they're beautiful? So bizarre. It's totally irrelevant to the conversation

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Do you wanna know 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I got shouted at so badly.
We played fire starter 😈

it was hilarious. And everyone started at me like what the duck.she loved drum and bass and dubstep 😂
What a lovely tribute to your mum tho, love that. ♥

Eben you bleeping hole; arguing with a black lady now, lying out your clumpy bumholio, victimising yourself again. I’m glad that lady shared what she did, and told her straight. I’d of said a lot more than that ;) but she put it perfectly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They honestly couldn't gave put it more perfectly. She was read to filth and it's all so true!
---
Also why is she obsessed with telling women that confront her that they're beautiful? So bizarre. It's totally irrelevant to the conversation
She says it because she thinks she can break people down and manipulate them with "kindness". She's a massive loser. Noone cares if YOU think they're beautiful you big knob, they still think you're a huge twit.

I don't believe this for a second. Jasolly #2. Deffo trying to befriend casper to get info for big Ed.

Either that or she needs a couple grand so she's hoping if she turns troll again Eedie will pay her off like last time. Hard luck Bef hun, she's skint.
has she really done the ‘I’m not racist, my favourite music artists are black’ 😭 I cannot

Reactions: 8
I can’t quite believe she’s just posting like normal… well I can but still 🫠

I honestly hope every single brand she works with gets sent the videos, maybe then she will realise ‘how much people struggle’ as she said she was naive before Lloyd had to explaint the Tory princess, the one who was poor growing up running through fields like something off little house on the prairie whilst also going on 6 week trips around America

Reactions: 10
She said to Cshen that she’s donated thousands of pounds to BLM causes.
a mate of hers was also claiming she donated thousands to fund raisers for Ukraine. I said I’d love to see a receipt for that, he said she’d posted one, and to dm her and he’s sure she’ll repost. Now, I’m never going to lower myself to converse with her, so I took a look. She donated twice. €500 when it first kicked off, then £100 at Xmas. So, not thousands. Come on Eeds, show us the receipts for all these thousands

Reactions: 13
Eden I know you read here so pretty pls can you drop the receipts to show you donating THOUSANDS of £ to charities? Or are you going to use the ‘I dOnT hAvE tO pRovE anYtHInG To YoU’

Reactions: 16
Seeing her use the names of black victims who have been brutally murdered due to racism to try and make herself look better makes me rage

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.