Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she can brush this under the rug? Honestly, she’s thicker than I thought. Just come off tiktok and do us all a favour

Reactions: 5
Ps if the shocked face is cause I’m laughing at my mums death. Trust me if you had to do what I did then you would have to laugh to or end up sectioned. The smell of cadaver will never leave my memory. If you think that’s shocking you should hear what we played at her funeral 😈😂
---

She’s hoping she won’t lose more followers
I don’t mean to cause offence when I ask… what did do you play? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The latest tt video of her cleaning her dressing room… Solo! Thought she needed Lloyd to body double with her because of her “adhd” so she could clean?!?! Another massive whopper of a lie….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest tt video of her cleaning her dressing room… Solo! Thought she needed Lloyd to body double with her because of her “adhd” so she could clean?!?! Another massive whopper of a lie….
I've never been in the depths of depression, contemplating ending it all and had the energy or motivation to clean

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Says the n word, apologies then defends herself, fakes suicidal thoughts and then walks back in like nothing happened. She's a compulsive liar

I do wonder how her family feels because I don't even know her and I'm sick of it

Reactions: 20
Do you wanna know 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I got shouted at so badly.
We played fire starter 😈

it was hilarious. And everyone started at me like what the duck.she loved drum and bass and dubstep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it weird how she thinks her dogs loving her is a flex.
like, no disrespect to dogs, but it’s what they do. Some people are absolute bastards to dogs, and they still idolise them. It’s not unique to her.
Dogs are needy as duck!! You’re exactly right they will show love to people that literally cause them pain. She could never have a cat, it’d be chucking itself into the path of the first speeding car it saw before spending another minute in her company.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just putting this out there, but not for one second do I believe that befwebfeet has turned on Eden again.
I'm a very cynical person, I think it's all for show and to try and garner information.
Quite happy to be proved wrong, so we shall see

We had the most hilarious speaker too who told everyone she was bat tit crazy. He wore a vicars outfit coming in and then said oops wrong funeral and did the full Monty - not totally stripped btw hahahaha just the robes 💀😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine your sister causing a racist tit storm on the internet then letting her splash your kids in her videos as if nothing happened. What a wutless mother Freya really is. Don't think about the backlash your own children may face at school will ya love. Just continue to let Eedie exploit them for her own gain.

Reactions: 12
At tulleys farm non the less. So they’re happy to work with a racist. 🥴

Reactions: 2
Imagine your sister causing a racist tit storm on the internet then letting her splash your kids in her videos as if nothing happened. What a wutless mother Freya really is. Don't think about the backlash your own children may face at school will ya love. Just continue to let Eedie exploit them for her own gain.
If this makes me come across as a witch I’ll happily wear that badge…but if my kids were at school with hers I would be massively influencing my children to keep their distance.
i obviously wouldn’t trash talk the kids to mine, but I would go out of my way to discourage a friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s hoping she can post enough videos now and that it will be brushed under the rug, she’s got so many weird fans putting love and compliments under the videos it’s crazy. How anyone wants to support her idk.
What I’ll never understand is the obsession some of them have with supporting and making videos for anyone it’s creepy and odd. Tbh wish someone would post her postcode and all that so she continues to know she’s wrong and fucked in the head.
Yaz and Freya have hardly addressed the situation, just carry on like nothings happened and so they can all just ‘move on’ like this was a small issue.
Surely it’s boring having to deal with someone who fucks uo and is so selfish 🤷🏽‍♀️ Lloyd is delusional at this point

Little lad's ready to iron out anyone who's mean to baby but the silence from him has been deafening lately. Thought he wanted people to drop their locations so he could have a chat? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could she really not go 6 hours without tiktok? Jesus get some therapy sessions gal

Do you wanna know 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I got shouted at so badly.
We played fire starter 😈

it was hilarious. And everyone started at me like what the duck.she loved drum and bass and dubstep 😂
My friends dad passed away during covid so they could only have six people at the funeral and then the rest had to watch on livestream. I'd have loved to see the reaction across all the households watching when burn baby burn started playing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.